What's new

Do you like to advertise your link through url shortners sites?

it's just a very bad idea, people will usually avoid your links which leads to a failure in terms of advertising your business, you have to make it easier for people to reach your link if you are really willing to want people to see your link and not stop them by throwing ads here and there

no, I don't like them at all, I prefer some famous PTC sites and social media because they are more professional and give the best result.
Same with me. These sites that help shorten links are very annoying to internet users and in the end, you'll discover these users will not bother coming back to your site and in the long run, you'll lose out.

I was using a shortened url to promote some things, and I really didn't like it. My friends called me to complain about the constant annoyance of the ads.
I don't use them because of this; up until now, Bitly has been the only one that hasn't had an impact on me

I have never used url shortner sites to advertise my site, I have never used pop up ad networks to promote my sites, I have used PTC sites but only for my clients sites. When I have to do paid marketing my go to place is always facebook. I have used multiple ad platforms but I like using Facebook. I do not think using url shortner sites for advertising can being engagement on your site.

I have never used url shortner sites to advertise my site, I have never used pop up ad networks to promote my sites, I have used PTC sites but only for my clients sites. When I have to do paid marketing my go to place is always facebook. I have used multiple ad platforms but I like using Facebook. I do not think using url shortner sites for advertising can being engagement on your site.
Do you know that PTC sites could have a negative impact on the SEO of the website because they have sort of generic traffic and then in the meantime affect Alexa rank or Google Analytics rank?

I love to use link shorteners when it's around social media posting, but otherwise I don't. Most social sites will shorten the link themselves. I believe Twitter and Facebook sort of do this. But using a shortened could steer some people away. The big risk is that people don't always know what to expect when they click a shortened link. I've also been told by some that it's not a good idea to use them as some social sites don't allow the use of others not their own.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back