What's new

Do you like Tik Tok

It's alright I suppose, but I'll probably never create an account on tik tok. My wife loves the app though, and she usually shows me some tik toks that would interest me. She also made a few herself, and she's got quite a few followers. Some people even made duets with her videos too.

i likeTik Tok 47 percent because it always a short video i think if there is any way to make long i think it will be preferable to viewers

For me, tiktok is not for matured minds. I would never subscribe to the fact that you get meaningful videos on tik tok. If you need information in the form of video that will add value to you, the best place to go is YouTube. This is the best platform where you can get all necessary informational videos.

Tik tok?
Hm, I've never been a fan of it.
Not that I hate it, noo.
But I just cannot see myself liking it.
They are many more social media which I don't really like, but if I want to consider some, I will not consider tik tok

Nope, it's data and time consuming. You open one video and end up watching a 100 more and spending more time u initially intended to

I love tiktok , it’s engaging , it’s fun ,you tend to see how people come up with the most creative things it’s simply amazing

When this app was launched it only showed funny videos and useful tutorials so I liked it at that time. And I made my account on this app to promote my YouTube Channel. But now a days the quality of their content is very poor. That's why I have stopped watching it.
On of the things that I like about tictok is that it is mainly use to upload funny videos and tutorials for viewers,most of it content are actually very funny and some educative as well,but some don't have useful content.

I have been a big fan of TikTok since the lockdowns in 2020. I think the lockdowns were when most people really started to turn to TikTok not just for entertainment purposes but also as something to do during the lockdowns and many people found that they had a talent that could help them earn on TikTok which I thought was amazing. The only issue I have with TikTok is how addictive it can be, I can jump on and the next thing I know, I have been scrolling for 2 hours. I tend to not go on TikTok now if I have targets to hit or if I need to sleep.

Honestly I do not like Tiktok very much, and look I have tried to give it a few opportunities, but I do not like the content that is usually uploaded on that platform, I prefer social networks like Twitter, instagram or Facebook.

If tiktok gave more virality to more serious and other content, I might use it, but I guess that wouldn't generate as much traffic or interest from users.

The content you see in Europe and America is different from the content people in China see on tiktok. In China people use tiktok to create useful and educational content, where as in the rest of the world, tiktok is mostly about lip syncing, dancing, and doing foolish thigs. I use tiktok to market to the young audience.

The content you see in Europe and America is different from the content people in China see on tiktok. In China people use tiktok to create useful and educational content, where as in the rest of the world, tiktok is mostly about lip syncing, dancing, and doing foolish thigs. I use tiktok to market to the young audience.
Exactly! I'm not sure if it is a strategy to make the rest of the world less efficient.
In India TikTok is banned along with other Chinese apps. But I remember when it was there, it was full of cringe content.

That is true, I am aware of this, in China it seems that almost all the content on Tiktok is for academic and informational purposes, not like in Europe which, as you well say, is all about dances, absurd challenges and in general trivial content, although like you too points out it can be an excellent tool for marketing and promotional purposes, everything has its pros and cons, but right now I do not have the objective of using them for the same purposes as you, so I do not want to use it for now since the content that it offers me does not interest me in general.

I heard a lot about it, but it passed me. It seems like this social media tends to destroy your attention span, especially if you watch it for too long. Most of my friends use it and sometimes do short videos too. The benefit of TikTok is that it can help to market products easily, especially with short aesthetic videos.

TikTok is the fastest growing and trending social media platform now. Almost every one I know is making use of TikTok, all businesses are on TikTok because your business have a chance of getting huge traffic from TikTok that's going to converted to sales. I have managed to have about 1200 followers on TikTok.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back