Do you like Tik Tok

Putra

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Nov 16, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I really like Tik Tok, especially I saw a lot of useful tutorials in it, especially the viral characteristics that are easy to follow from the music.

I really like Tik Tok, especially I saw a lot of useful tutorials in it, especially the viral characteristics that are easy to follow from the music.
Eh, not really. If I want to watch people do stupid things or make tutorial videos, I can always go on YouTube.

Eh, not really. If I want to watch people do stupid things or make tutorial videos, I can always go on YouTube.
yes YouTube is more video tutorials but what I like from Tik Tok Dalang I like viral music that can be followed and can be creative editing videos "cool.

Tik tok is full with cringe. I dont like it because all people do the same stupid videos and nothing new.

It's alright I suppose, but I'll probably never create an account on tik tok. My wife loves the app though, and she usually shows me some tik toks that would interest me. She also made a few herself, and she's got quite a few followers. Some people even made duets with her videos too.

Hello, in my opinion it is just a page that is in trend as soon as another one that exceeds it will be forgotten, also I think they have not given it the proper use.

I have heard a lot about tik Tok, a whole lot of things going on, but actually am not interested in their modus operandi

I don't really like it, I have seen one or another video, but I think it is not something that helps or instructs me. I respect the tastes of all people

I really do not like TikTok because it has some features that are threat to security and personal privacy. TikTok is some how interesting though but the data it consumes is another disadvantage I dislike the app.

Yes no doubt tiktok platform is entertaining but we cannt ignore its disadvantages.like people are wasting their time and doing hard stunt to attract other people and sometime people get hurt by following it.

Yes I love TiK ToK so much because of its nature, tik-tok is an application where people go post videos and creative only talks which can keep you entertained and this video may last for 2 to 3minutes.

Tiktok as really come a long way to be in top tier amongst other social media platforms, how it overtake triller and other platforms in it's category is really strange.

I don't have a tik tok account neither do I like app itself. The challenges look stupid to me and the stunts sometimes are always extreme. I prefer youtube to tiktok

I have seen some information on how fun the tiktok platform is ,but i haven't given it a try ,but still planning to try it out and get the fun out of it. Because tiktok is an exciting platform

Tik Tok is quite famous and good platform for many people to shows their talents but I never used it and since it is created in controversy regarding private data sharing with government , it always concern for us with data as they have policy that they can use for specific purpose. So better stay away from it.

From the very onset of it invention have never been a fan of it but I really enjoy watching funny clips made by people. But for me downloading it on my phone is a big NO

I like tiktok no doubt but not really as Facebook or other social media , tiktok at first gave me hard time for me to understand

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back