Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Apr 28, 2020
USD
$-0.0600USD
Biznotes
Are you subscribed to streamers?
Do you like what they are doing?
How do you feel about the fact that people earn money only by commenting on the process of the game?

Yes, I am watching and have watched a lot also when i was playing Dota 2, I was learning their ways and tricks, spending days studying players.

I love streamers a lot because they actually give people an opportunity to earn money by watching their favourite video games. This is quite a lovely platform to make money online.

The resignation of the CEO of a prominent talent management company for streamers was prompted by an outpouring of stories from competitive gamers and streamers who make money by broadcasting their gameplay on platforms like Twitch for money. It was also a moment of reflection for an industry that has long struggled with sexism, bullying, and allegations of abuse.

The first time I partook in a live streaming unfortunately it was a creepy horror game I was really creep out by it and the annoying thing is I couldn't even place a comment unless I pay for the specified number of stars/ points needed to be a commentator.

Streaming is a good thing. But I don't like streaming simply because it consumes my data and my time. I only stream when I have a VPN surf the internet with.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back