What's new

Do you like public lobbies in games or hate them?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to gaming online, do you like to play in public lobbies or private ones? I prefer private with friends, as I can't stand public lobbies these days. They're just too many annoying people, especially kids who are often obnoxious on games like Call of Duty and Fortnite.

I don't mind playing in public lobbies but if I have no friends online that I can play with and I do need to go into a public lobby I tend to turn the voice chat off in the game or mute everyone unless I must keep it on. Luckily with Fortnite, there is a solo mode so I can play that if non of my friends are online.

When it comes to gaming online, do you like to play in public lobbies or private ones? I prefer private with friends, as I can't stand public lobbies these days. They're just too many annoying people, especially kids who are often obnoxious on games like Call of Duty and Fortnite.
I usually don't play games much, but in my opinion, public and private game lobbies have their advantages and disadvantages.

Public game lobbies provide a large pool of potential opponents to play against and can be a great way to meet new people, but there is a risk of playing with strangers who may not be cooperative.

Private game lobbies provide a controlled environment for organized events or matches, but may have limited players to play against and require planning and coordination to organize the group.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back