What's new

Do you like public lobbies in games or hate them?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to gaming online, do you like to play in public lobbies or private ones? I prefer private with friends, as I can't stand public lobbies these days. They're just too many annoying people, especially kids who are often obnoxious on games like Call of Duty and Fortnite.

I don't mind playing in public lobbies but if I have no friends online that I can play with and I do need to go into a public lobby I tend to turn the voice chat off in the game or mute everyone unless I must keep it on. Luckily with Fortnite, there is a solo mode so I can play that if non of my friends are online.

When it comes to gaming online, do you like to play in public lobbies or private ones? I prefer private with friends, as I can't stand public lobbies these days. They're just too many annoying people, especially kids who are often obnoxious on games like Call of Duty and Fortnite.
I usually don't play games much, but in my opinion, public and private game lobbies have their advantages and disadvantages.

Public game lobbies provide a large pool of potential opponents to play against and can be a great way to meet new people, but there is a risk of playing with strangers who may not be cooperative.

Private game lobbies provide a controlled environment for organized events or matches, but may have limited players to play against and require planning and coordination to organize the group.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back