Not open for further replies.

Ravenfreak

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
So do you guys like using Facebook groups? Or do you prefer to use a different platform for you community? I have a large Facebook group but honestly it's a bit of a pain to try and keep people from posting the same thing over and over again. This is why I honestly prefer to use forums for my other projects, because they're much easier to maintain and keep clean. I am part of other groups and again I see the same posts over and over again by different members.

I think, Facebook groups are mostly spam and mostly about advertising, if for discussion I prefer forums.

It always depends on the group's intentions, some for business ads some for stories and some for mentorship etc. So everyone goes according to their interest

I find it difficult to like a Facebook group especially when I was not aware before my inclusion. You have to inform me or I join voluntarily before I can like any Facebook group.

I never liked Facebook groups from the onset because its has been hijacked by spammers and even scammer, and Facebook group lack some community management features
So do you guys like using Facebook groups? Or do you prefer to use a different platform for you community? I have a large Facebook group but honestly it's a bit of a pain to try and keep people from posting the same thing over and over again. This is why I honestly prefer to use forums for my other projects, because they're much easier to maintain and keep clean. I am part of other groups and again I see the same posts over and over again by different members.

It depends on the group. The few facebook group I am on have been nothing but helpful. The moderators do a good job and the support you receive from there is top notch.

yes I do like Facebook group because sometimes in most groups you can be able to get vital information that may help you in your daily activities, most Facebook group which involves job searching and also tips for married life.

I don't really like Facebook groups because most members always go outside what the groups are made or created for. They always post some obscenes pictures.

Facebook groups is another good place to advertise yourself. Especially when you have a good number of audience that you can reach. Groups like Rant hq

I am in different groups of facebook, indeed some are with repeated advertisements that become annoying, but on the other hand there are others very clean of such advertisements, thanks to the moderation of these. Personally they have helped me a lot.

Seriously this is my headache right now, I just set up a Facebook but updating it everyday with content isn't easy at all, worst the members arent really engaging. I'm tired already but will keep pushing

I don't personally join groups on Facebook like that, I prefer to like a page or follow for its contents, Facebook groups can also be advantageous because there are lots of people with different ideas that could be beneficial

Yes of cause, I like Facebook group because at times you can post your business on the group and make some sale there, Facebook group is good.

I like using Facebook group to my own benefit,either to publicise my product or promote my affiliate,aside that I don't really contribute much.

Yes I am part of so many groups and it is good option to run community as it will gives you separate space for people who are interested in specific topics and also can be manage by admin means you can avoid bad things.

I like a Facebook group based on what they have to offer and mostly the type of Facebook group I join Is related to riddles and entertainment because I don't have anything to advertise now that is why I don't go for advertising group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back