What's new

Do you leave money in PayPal or withdraw it?

Well, keeping your money inside your Paypal account is very safe. You don't have to be scared unless someone has access to the funds. My last withdrawal was about $50 and it was not from my account. It was there for months before I withdrew

The only reason why I don't leave a huge amount of money on my PayPal account is to avoid the issue of getting my account restricted because PayPal is fond of doing that.

I can't receive money through my PayPal account because of its restriction in my setting but if I had the privilege, I would withdraw it to my bank account.

I don't make use of PayPal, let alone keep money in it. I've learnt that it does restrict at times and the time you're ready to withdraw your money one may find it difficult due to their rigidity.

I do not have a PayPal account because it is not accepted over here, but generally I can't leave my money in a platform in which the money is not increasing. I can only be able to leave my money in cryptocurrency, because the money will appreciate over time with interest.

I don't have PayPal account. PayPal account is not available in my country. But I don't normally save money on wallet's,I usually withdraw it.

There is no way I am going to leave my money in PayPal account. The system behind PayPal is whimsical, they can just buy your account one day for no good reason. And if you have cash in it it might be difficult to withdraw it.

So, for those that receive money on their PayPal accounts, do you tend to withdraw it straight away or save up an amount and withdraw once a week or month? Is there a reason why?
I don't withdraw money from my PayPal account right away. Actually, I only get to withdraw once I have accumulated a certain amount. The charges attached are a bit high, so I have to wait to accumulate much before making withdrawal.

I really do not know why PayPal is strict and why people fear keeping money in their PayPal account. I believe this is a bad thing for Paypal to do. There are many payment processors out there like skrill, payoneer, etc. But peopleusually have no such problems with them.

I usually allow money in my PayPal account to remain there as long as possible in order for it to accumulate. This is to avoid incurring extra charges by always moving money after every transaction.

So, for those that receive money on their PayPal accounts, do you tend to withdraw it straight away or save up an amount and withdraw once a week or month? Is there a reason why?

At the moment I don't have a card attached on paypal, so I keep them there. if I had a card, I would withdraw it there for any security .. and when I need to pay or buy something, I deposit something back ..

PayPal does not allow people in Nigeria to receive money, so i don't leave my money on paypal, I rather withdraw all my fund there than leaving it on PayPal.

I think if you cannot receive it, you cannot withdraw money. In fact, no other paypal account holder could ever send you money in the first place. The only money you can withdraw is the cash that you deposited into the paypal account.

Actually, i do not make use of a paypal account.
If i was to make use of a paypal account, i would have withdrawn from it after i had accumulated a certain sum.

Well normally I don't use PayPal but then I have friends that do and I have noticed that they usually withdraw the money instead of actually leaving it there and that's it

Well, keeping your money inside your Paypal account is very safe. You don't have to be scared unless someone has access to the funds. My last withdrawal was about $50 and it was not from my account. It was there for months before I withdrew

I'm not sure if it's so safe. I read on the internet enough events where his account was blocked and he was left with the money blocked etc ... that's why I always take them out / spend / invest in something else, I don't keep them in paypal. it seems the best to me but I can't even risk having my account blocked at any time.

Well normally I don't use PayPal but then I have friends that do and I have noticed that they usually withdraw the money instead of actually leaving it there and that's it
I think they withdraw to mainstream accounts because they really have to use the money for their needs. I don't think it might be due to any security issue or risk of compromise.

I think they withdraw to mainstream accounts because they really have to use the money for their needs. I don't think it might be due to any security issue or risk of compromise.
Yeah. I guess so. We all need money and people that used it for Fiverr purpose will have to withdraw to their accounts

I withdraw it immediately. Though I don't withdraw everything as I have to leave some there for my own personal transactions. But I don't just save money in Paypal

I use Paypal as a payment system for my online earnings.
However, after having accumulated a fair amount there, I transfer the money, converting it into Euro (€), my Italian currency, into a VISA Electron debit card, issued to me by "POSTE ITALIANE", exactly like this one, which you can see here:
honeygain.GIF

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back