What's new

Do you leave money in PayPal or withdraw it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
PayPal has not been friendly to my country so i never had the cause to leave my earnings on paypal , i will rather withdraw it immediately as soon as it arrives into my accounts.
In fact, leaving your funds in your PayPal account is the most risky thing to do as your account can be limited when you least expected it to happen.

I don't leave my money in PayPal account because PayPal is unpredictable. They can decided to place a limit on your account for no tangible reason and you will end up losing access to your money.

So, for those that receive money on their PayPal accounts, do you tend to withdraw it straight away or save up an amount and withdraw once a week or month? Is there a reason why?
Though I've been operating my Lesotho PayPal for more than 3 years now without anything limiting it, I always withdraw all the funds there because of how small my earnings are and I need to use it on myself, data and some smaller expenses.
I made a mistake recently of trying to be smarter than their withdrawal charge of $5 and used payoneer instead. I still can't withdraw now due to their limit of $50 withdrawal. Lesson learnt anyways, I'll always use PayPal

The last payment of 50$ I withdrew from Paypal took a while. They charged me 5$ for using their platform. I didn't like to keep my money in it. Their charges and policies are annoying.
Post automatically merged:

I have zero tolerance for Paypal charges even when it is banned in my country. I don't just like how they charge for their services. They are very strict. I will withdraw any amount above 50$ to avoid any issues of suspected fraud or something.

Last edited:
Leave it as long as you like. If it sits dormant for a few years, we may legally have to send the funds to your state as abandoned property, so just don't go three years or more without logging in. So withdrawing is the best option

I don't have a Paypal account because PayPal is restricted in my country, I once bought an account owned by a foreigner though, I always accumulated my funds because of withdrawal charges.
Most times I use PayPal or just money transaction and I will draw it immediately into my account but ever since I came to Nigeria it is restricted in Nigeria

Most times I use PayPal or just money transaction and I will draw it immediately into my account but ever since I came to Nigeria it is restricted in Nigeria
I hope you don't mind me asking but what country were you before you came here? Now that your PayPal has restriction how do you do your withdrawal?

PayPal is not available here in my country Nigeria but if it's available i will not just withdraw my money upon receiving i will accumulate it to certain amount and then withdraw.

Leaving money in your PayPal account is a dangerous thing for people especially in my country. Your account can be banned or limited at any time.

I am not an advocate of leaving money in Paypal for any reason. I don't leave my money in my PayPal account beyond two days before withdrawing it all

I usually do withdraw my money to my cryptocurrency wallet and I leave it there if I believe that the market is going to go up a little so that I will make some profit.

I usually do withdraw my money to my cryptocurrency wallet and I leave it there if I believe that the market is going to go up a little so that I will make some profit.
After using a new wallet for transaction always withdraw the money to my normal account PayPal is not an exception of this fact.

I don't leave my money in PayPal account because PayPal is unpredictable. They can decided to place a limit on your account for no tangible reason and you will end up losing access to your money.
Whenever my Paypal balance would reach $20 there is the urge to transfer to my bank account. However, there is a charge of $1 that makes me hesitant. In fact, I have not withdrawn that small amount. The free transfer is a balance of $140 which I always obey to save on the transfer fee.

So, for those that receive money on their PayPal accounts, do you tend to withdraw it straight away or save up an amount and withdraw once a week or month? Is there a reason why?
My country is not allow to use PayPal account there are so many online work I wanted to do but if it requires PayPal am just discourage

The last payment of 50$ I withdrew from Paypal took a while. They charged me 5$ for using their platform. I didn't like to keep my money in it. Their charges and policies are annoying.
Post automatically merged:

I have zero tolerance for Paypal charges even when it is banned in my country. I don't just like how they charge for their services. They are very strict. I will withdraw any amount above 50$ to avoid any issues of suspected fraud or something.
I don't like PayPal for any reason and I make sure that I avoid any online earning platforms that uses PayPal has their only means of payments for their members.

Paypal method of payment is the most demanding means in most sites or application earning apps, I haven't used it before because my country only allow to send and not receive but I will really like to have one because I really need it

I don't receive my payment on PayPal but if actually I receive my money on PayPal I can never leave my money them, I will withdraw it finish because I don't really trust the website.

We are not operating a fully functional PayPal account in my country. You can only spend money out of the PayPal account function we are using in my country. I only use paypal whenever I want to make a purchase online without exposing my card.

I don't make use of Paypal anymore since it doesn't function here in my country, so I do not for crypto wallet but the fact is that I don't withdraw my earnings as soon as I get them. Sometimes I do leave it to accumulate a bit before making withdrawal

If you use paypal regularly, you will definitely be aware that there is a 5usd charge for every withdrawal to bank card, due to this ,i make sure that my paypal money reaches 55usd before making withdrawal and achieving 55usd takes about a month or more. This will enable me have 50usd in my bank after the 5usd charge.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back