What's new

Do you leave money in PayPal or withdraw it?

I completely agree with you but I would never use PayPal to receive my online earning no matter what because I do not have faith and the payment platform. I have missed several online earning opportunities because I do not have a PayPal account.
I never liked PayPal for anything also but sometimes you might be forced to use it when there is no other choice. I currently have work to do online but the only means of payment is PayPal and I'm still contemplating whether to accept it or not.

I never liked PayPal for anything also but sometimes you might be forced to use it when there is no other choice. I currently have work to do online but the only means of payment is PayPal and I'm still contemplating whether to accept it or not.
There are some bad conditions that paypal has set for most countries that they have restricted their account from so it will not be a very good idea for you to set up any PayPal account of any other country aside your own country as PayPal can ban the account at any time.

There are some bad conditions that paypal has set for most countries that they have restricted their account from so it will not be a very good idea for you to set up any PayPal account of any other country aside your own country as PayPal can ban the account at any time.
That was the reason why I said that is am still contemplating whether to do it or not. I am considering if I will use the help of my brother that stays in a country that accepts PayPal payments to receive the money.

I completely agree with you but I would never use PayPal to receive my online earning no matter what because I do not have faith and the payment platform. I have missed several online earning opportunities because I do not have a PayPal account.
It all depends on the individual whether he or she wants to leave his money in the paper wallet or withdraw it however if you leave it in the paper wanted to save and if you withdraw it is also safe.

It all depends on the individual whether he or she wants to leave his money in the paper wallet or withdraw it however if you leave it in the paper wanted to save and if you withdraw it is also safe.
You really do not have an experience with someone who make use of a PayPal account as PayPal is not a stable way to store your money because the company has a way of having to intrude into people's accounts and blocking people's account for little or no offence of theirs.

Though I am not using PayPal at the moment because of regional restrictions by PayPal, but I think leaving money in the account or not will be left for the individual to decide as different individual will have different reasons for doing so. Some may not have any reason to withdraw now while others may have to do with money. That is my opinion.

For me, it depends on the amount. PayPal deducts $5 every time I want to withdraw so I make sure I have at least $75 in my account before considering that option. If I have less than $75 and I need the money urgently I do transfer to a friend who merges it with his fund, withdraws and transfers my worth to me.

I don't use Paypal anymore, but when I used to have it, I would withdraw the money immediately. This is because I always feared my account getting limited while the money is in it. The money will stay frozen there for 180 days, and the process of withdrawing it at that time is not easy too.
Imagine your money being frozen for one hundred and eighty days , that alone gives me shiver and scared me a lot, the process of withdrawing on PayPal seems stressful atimes too,

Anytime money is in the PayPal account I usually withdraw it instantly because you don't know the next move paypal may take against your account. They may decided to limit your account for no good reason.

I do not use PayPal but once I withdraw my money from here I keep it in a stable coin until I feel it is good enough to withdraw it to fiat.

As you know, not all countries have the blessings of PayPal to conduct transactions on their accounts. And so, if I have any inflow into.my PayPal account, instantly go and withdraw my money quickly as possible

For me it's super risky leaving money in PayPal account because they can just restrict your account and you won't be able to withdraw your money whenever you need it. So whenever money enters my PayPal account I withdraw it immediately

I do not like leaving money in my PayPal account. I withdraw my money immediately it enters my account, in order to avoid my account being restricted or limited by Paypal.

For someone who carries out a lot of online transactions, it will be best for you to leave it. But most people prefer keeping their accounts empty.

For someone who carries out a lot of online transactions, it will be best for you to leave it. But most people prefer keeping their accounts empty.
I do not really leave money on Paypal I will draw it when I was actually outside the country but here in Nigeria you can't really accept PayPal you can only send but you can't receive.

As far as I am concerned it's not a platform that anyone can put their money in a relaxed because the bulacan can come up with a new policy that will enable them to seize your money for no just cause or reason so I would advise anyone that putting your money in PayPal account is not a good strategy.

As far as I am concerned it's not a platform that anyone can put their money in a relaxed because the bulacan can come up with a new policy that will enable them to seize your money for no just cause or reason so I would advise anyone that putting your money in PayPal account is not a good strategy.
You have made the right statement it is not proper to saved your money in paypal account or any processor I can remember back then when egopay come up,I saved some money in that payment processor after some time they vanished with my hard earn money so I dont think I can allow my money stay in any payment processor even paypal despite the fact that its well secured

I don't leave Money in my my PayPal account just because the platform is very strict to use. At any point in time they can just close the account or restrict it for some reason.

Paypal is not a reliable payments platform that one will leave his or her money in it. I withdraw my money in PayPal immediately it arrives in it. Till today I still have $26 limited in my PayPal account for no tangible reason provided by Paypal.
PayPal has not been friendly to my country so i never had the cause to leave my earnings on paypal , i will rather withdraw it immediately as soon as it arrives into my accounts.

I don't have a Paypal account because PayPal is restricted in my country, I once bought an account owned by a foreigner though, I always accumulated my funds because of withdrawal charges.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back