What's new

Do you leave money in PayPal or withdraw it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
Hmm, with what I've learned about paypal. If you set up your account in due process, and followed guidelines expertly you won't be blocked using it unexpectedly.
You don't really understand what is going on. The thing is that PayPal I have restricted account from most of these countries that are under developing from receiving their payment so they are always in the habit of burning people that try to navigate around this geographical limitation that they have put on this accounts. So you can agree with me that there is no way that one will be able to follow any guidelines to open a PayPal account in our country who's account are being restricted buy PayPal.

I withdraw it straight away and it goes directly to my credit card.
I remember the old days when we’d have to “request a check” in the mail 🤦🏻‍♀️ Omg and PAY a fee yet. I think it was $1.00.
Now it’s so easy.. bam 💥 straight to my card.

You don't really understand what is going on. The thing is that PayPal I have restricted account from most of these countries that are under developing from receiving their payment so they are always in the habit of burning people that try to navigate around this geographical limitation that they have put on this accounts. So you can agree with me that there is no way that one will be able to follow any guidelines to open a PayPal account in our country who's account are being restricted buy PayPal.
Hmm, that's a shame that PayPal is just restricting peoples account just like that. That's why i want the world to accept crypto vividly so it will replace PayPal and its frustrating ways.

Last weekend I transfered $140 to my ATM account from my Paypal balance. That amount is free of charge in Paypal so I always wait for the balance to reach that threshold before I make a transfer. But when I badly need the money maybe I can withdraw even with a lower balance for a fee of $1.

Leaving your money in your PayPal account is like playing gambling with it. PayPal is known for limiting accounts of people without prior notice or given reasons for their actions.

Leaving your money in your PayPal account is like playing gambling with it. PayPal is known for limiting accounts of people without prior notice or given reasons for their actions.
The things that most people do not know that paypal is one of the most stable online payment platform in the world because they can just wake up one moment and buying your account for any little transaction that you do so I do not advise anyone to leave their earning on that platform.

For people in the countries where PayPal is allowed for both inflows and outflows of funds, I don't think they should be having any course to be afraid leaving their money in their PayPal wallet. But place like mine, I will instantly withdraw any amount there

The things that most people do not know that paypal is one of the most stable online payment platform in the world because they can just wake up one moment and buying your account for any little transaction that you do so I do not advise anyone to leave their earning on that platform.
I do not really like PayPal because of their lackadaisical attitudes towards the people that has an accounts with them, they treat them as if they are doing them a favour for using their platform especially those people in developing countries.

I will hardly do such thing as to leave money in my PayPal, I'll rather withdraw it because it is safer in my account done in paper in cases of crashes

I usually do not receive funds on my PayPal account I usually fund it my self just to pay online and shopping too but if I were to receive fund I'll probably save it till my next shopping or payment.

Those who created PayPal account and not using the right procedure might still get their account banned and that's the end of their funds there, it is advisable to withdraw often.

I do not really like PayPal because of their lackadaisical attitudes towards the people that has an accounts with them, they treat them as if they are doing them a favour for using their platform especially those people in developing countries.
The fact that they mostly people account for little on minor issues is what that make me to hate people with a passion and I can never advise my worst enemy to join that platform. The people that normally use PayPal knows the reason why they're using it but as far as I am concerned I will never use it.

The fact that they mostly people account for little on minor issues is what that make me to hate people with a passion and I can never advise my worst enemy to join that platform. The people that normally use PayPal knows the reason why they're using it but as far as I am concerned I will never use it.
Some people still uses it when they are left with no other option to withdraw their earnings online. The only available means of withdrawal on some websites till today is PayPal.

I rather withdraw so I can use the money for important things and you can’t trust things 100% so it’s better to withdraw because anything can happen

For people in the countries where PayPal is allowed for both inflows and outflows of funds, I don't think they should be having any course to be afraid leaving their money in their PayPal wallet. But place like mine, I will instantly withdraw any amount there
I had my Paypal account for years now that I don't see any issue. My online earnings go to my Paypal account. I usually transfer the balance to my bank account when it reaches $140 for a free transfer with no service fee to pay. But when I need the money I would transfer at once for a fee or $1.

I rather withdraw so I can use the money for important things and you can’t trust things 100% so it’s better to withdraw because anything can happen
That is right. Most of us work online because we need the money to do something, so we don't just let it stay there. And it is risky too given PayPal's strict rules, they can easily freeze all the money in your account.

Actually, I don't have a PayPal account because my country has ban paypal, but I will prefer to withdraw my money once before it depreciate.
In my country PayPal account is not accessible because of that I do not even have a PayPal account talkless off a balance in the wallet.

In my country PayPal account is not accessible because of that I do not even have a PayPal account talkless off a balance in the wallet.
Same with mine too, it was ban. And now we use binance in as alternative for PayPal and it is more safer.

Some people still uses it when they are left with no other option to withdraw their earnings online. The only available means of withdrawal on some websites till today is PayPal.
I completely agree with you but I would never use PayPal to receive my online earning no matter what because I do not have faith and the payment platform. I have missed several online earning opportunities because I do not have a PayPal account.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back