What's new

Do you leave money in PayPal or withdraw it?

This is the same thing that I will do if I had a PayPal account because they are always in the habit of freezing people's account without notice so I wouldn't advise anyone to leave their earnings on this platform no matter what.
Hmm, with what I've learned about paypal. If you set up your account in due process, and followed guidelines expertly you won't be blocked using it unexpectedly.

I do not use paypal, therefore, I cannot answer accurately, however, I hear that keeping funds on your paypal can be risky because they can freeze your funds.
Most people leave money in PayPal while others transfer immediately to their normal account however people is not in use over here in my country.

I leave my money in PayPal sometimes because I want it to be increasing till it reach a certain amount that I want before withdrawing

I leave my money in PayPal sometimes because I want it to be increasing till it reach a certain amount that I want before withdrawing
That means you keep adding more to it to reach your targeted amount before you make withdrawal because keeping money in PayPal doesn't automatically increase or decrease it like cryptocurrencies.

This is quite confusing because I do not think that money left in PayPal can increase in value over time so I am quite amazed when you say that your money will increase before you by withdraw it.

I didn't know this. I am from Romania, I don't had any problem until now, I thought is safe and it's a good option to hold your money in PayPal. Usually I hold up to 50$ in my account because I invest regullary in an online economic game
Its not that PayPal scam no but people decided not to leave their money in PayPal because here in Africa, anything can happen at anytime because of scammers, we can buy money into our PayPal account and also send money but we can't receive money into our paypal.

Though I don't have account with PayPal cause we can't use it to withdraw money here in Nigeria but I believe it all depend on individual choice. If am skeptical about the account i will quickly withdraw my money to other account that feel safe forme than risking it.

Paypal in my home country is send only, in other words I can use paypal to send funds but cannot use paypal to receive funds. I don't use paypal due to this limitation

I do not have a PayPal account because paypal operation is restricted in my location and I may not be able to access direct withdrawal of PayPal fund, but if I have a PayPal account I always try to withdraw my money and I won't consider leaving it there.
Post automatically merged:

it will even be better for me now that PayPal has adopted the use of PayPal fund to buy cryptocurrency directly from their platform,I will just use the PayPal money to buy cryptocurrency and send it to my wallet there for long-term investment m

Last edited:
PayPal is not functioning well in my country so u registered on PayPal with another country and get it verified
The PayPal account is more than 4 years now with funds inside and I never have problem with it. When ever I need some cash, I withdraw but I always have funds remain in the account

Knowing full well that PayPal does not allow transaction receive in my country, I will usually withdraw my PayPal funds as soon as I receive it in my account without delay

I do not have a PayPal account because it is not accepted in my location,but I wouldn't mind to leave my money there since PayPal is trusted,I can only withdraw immediately on any platform I do not trust with my money.

By reading about other users troubles with PayPal as it hold their money , I would prefer to withdraw it straight away , but I never receive huge money on my pay pal account , the maximum was I had is 60$ .

Paypal does not work here but I guess if you do not deal with shady businesses, do not send or receive payments from businesses and individuals deemed illegal, I think you are fine with paypal

Well I dont do palpay why or reason is because I dont trust such kind of websites or their platform because I so.much believe they are scammed and 8 am a kind of person that I don't or do withdraw my earnings as quickly as quite necessary before it got scammed and close.
It all depends on the individual most people leave their money on Paypal account while others withdraw it however I do not have a PayPal account because it does not work over here in my country.

I do not have PayPal account here in Nigeria because of PayPal limitation to my country but if i have PayPal money I will not withdraw it immediately since PayPal is trusted ,I will leave it there until I accommodate so much to my satisfaction.

If I have a PayPal account and I reach the maximum withdrawal that is required for me to withdraw to my local bank, I'll just withdraw it immediately, I do not like leaving my money in any digital wallet for now except absolutely necessary.

I don't really have much idea about PayPal mode of payment, do you really think it is reliable for you to leave your money there for a longer period of time ? I just believe you should withdraw it immediately to avoid stories.

The problem is that PayPal is not available in my country , you can only send money but you can't receive money using PayPal. This have been disturbing us for years. We are now using other payment gate ways to cash out

Actually, I don't have a PayPal account because my country has ban paypal, but I will prefer to withdraw my money once before it depreciate.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back