What's new

Do you leave money in PayPal or withdraw it?

Lots of people saying they can't leave their funds for long that they don't trust the platform, then why transact on there then, since PayPal isn't accepted here I find no reason to use it then

So, for those that receive money on their PayPal accounts, do you tend to withdraw it straight away or save up an amount and withdraw once a week or month? Is there a reason why?
Unfortunately , PayPal is not available in my country but if it should be available , I will save up before withdrawing so that I don't lose much fee for a little amount

I have never make a lot of money online so I think that it is not worth it to witdraw it.I sometimes invest it especially in stocks and sometimes in cryptocurrency.Only once I withdraw it because I needed the money

So, for those that receive money on their PayPal accounts, do you tend to withdraw it straight away or save up an amount and withdraw once a week or month? Is there a reason why?
I don't dare leave my money lying on PayPal because of Tue risks involved. I know PayPal to be very irrational in their decision making to people from African countries. One may just wake up one day and find that his/her account has been blocked.

Of course, I withdraw it here in my country because they don't use $$ or Euro, so it's necessary to sell my balance and get my country's currency.

Since I have a Business MasterCard with Paypal, I will generally leave the money in my PayPal, unless my regular bank account is low on funds.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Lots of people saying they can't leave their funds for long that they don't trust the platform, then why transact on there then, since PayPal isn't accepted here I find no reason to use it then
You have a point there (laughs). If you cannot trust the payment platform then you probably have to choose another platform for that. Leaving your money in Paypal is not really good but that is the only choice because transferring small amounts to my bank account would entail a fee.

If i earn a paypal cash tomorrow, God knows I won't remain a dime into it cos how it freezes peoples account without prior notice for it.

If i earn a paypal cash tomorrow, God knows I won't remain a dime into it cos how it freezes peoples account without prior notice for it.
There's usually a reason for it. They tend to scrutinize new accounts and accounts from certain places, over those who had an account for a few years. Example being, I know someone in the United Kingdom, that had his first account frozen, due to improper use of it. Then the next account he created got frozen, due to doing a high amount of transactions initially, over slowly building up the amount. I believe it took the guy a few attempts to get an account set up without issues.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Actually PayPal is no longer in use in my country right now but if it's a safe place to keep your money it's ok and it it's transferring to a more secure place of your choice it's definitely ok.

Do you mean Paypal no longer supports your country? I am not sure about Paypal but I would leave some amount in my other payment processor. Please note that I would always be unwilling to store my life savings into any online payment processor, no matter even if it is paypal.

This is the same thing that I will do if I had a PayPal account because they are always in the habit of freezing people's account without notice so I wouldn't advise anyone to leave their earnings on this platform no matter what.

I do not use paypal, therefore, I cannot answer accurately, however, I hear that keeping funds on your paypal can be risky because they can freeze your funds.
To be sincere, keeping or leaving your money in your PayPal account is Avery risky thing to do especially if you are not in America or United kingdom as other countries are not consider has A list countries to PayPal because their accounts can be limited or ban without warning.

I don't even receive money in my paypal account as paypal is banned in my country so I make use of crypto currency for receiving and transferring funds and I do save up funds I receive till I have an urgent expenses.

It's a very useful option to save money in PayPal and keep it there till we plan to withdrew it but being from India I cannot do that because Indian PayPal are limited and whatever amount we receive in PayPal is transferred to our linked bank account automatically the next day.

I do not use paypal, therefore, I cannot answer accurately, however, I hear that keeping funds on your paypal can be risky because they can freeze your funds.
I do use PayPal but i stopped using it since I cannot use it to withdraw in my country, I can only use it to send money, but I also heard leaving your money in your PayPal account is risky.

My automatic withdraw is on, that is why I am not able to hold any currency in my wallet. Can anyone help me how to stop this automatic withdrawa of paypal? I need to have some cash in my hand in paypal.

automatic withdrawal? I have never heard of this on paypal I am not using paypal but I know people who use paypal to do business as well as to use it to receive funds.

You have a point there (laughs). If you cannot trust the payment platform then you probably have to choose another platform for that. Leaving your money in Paypal is not really good but that is the only choice because transferring small amounts to my bank account would entail a fee.
Exactly I mean there are other platforms out there that does the same thing because I see no reason why I can comfortably leave my funds in my account without fears that my account could get frozen and I would lose my funds

To be sincere, keeping or leaving your money in your PayPal account is Avery risky thing to do especially if you are not in America or United kingdom as other countries are not consider has A list countries to PayPal because their accounts can be limited or ban without warning.
I didn't know this. I am from Romania, I don't had any problem until now, I thought is safe and it's a good option to hold your money in PayPal. Usually I hold up to 50$ in my account because I invest regullary in an online economic game

Well I dont do palpay why or reason is because I dont trust such kind of websites or their platform because I so.much believe they are scammed and 8 am a kind of person that I don't or do withdraw my earnings as quickly as quite necessary before it got scammed and close.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back