What's new

Do you leave money in PayPal or withdraw it?

This decision can be taken depending on personal reasons or situations at hand.i think it is best to save up in the paypal, as it is a waste of time withdrawing it and still bringing it back if any online transaction needs arises

I use my paypal funds to pay for online services and buy products. I will always leave $100-$200 on my paypal account. If I need money, I withdraw my funds

PayPal account are not favouring my country in the sense that we can only buy and send money, we cannot receive money from a foreign country, so i withdraw every penny on my PayPal account.

I actually leave my earnings on PayPal just so I wouldn't be able to spend it. Because I tend to lose control and buy stuff spending it. But there's also a time where I have to withdraw some of it, just like I did recently. Though as much as possible I let it sit there.

If i earn a paypal anytime soon, i wouldn't be dropping a dime or leaving my treasury there at their banking institution. Its simply a risk for me, cos how they block peoples account without prior notice.

If i earn a paypal anytime soon, i wouldn't be dropping a dime or leaving my treasury there at their banking institution. Its simply a risk for me, cos how they block peoples account without prior notice.
That was the exact reason why most people decides to always withdraw their earning or money because they always get scared of them being block just for no reason because they have money in their wallet.

That was the exact reason why most people decides to always withdraw their earning or money because they always get scared of them being block just for no reason because they have money in their wallet.
That's it, when you find yourself in such situation, you should do asap to take your earnings off, before PayPal will act some drama around your account, LoL.

That's it, when you find yourself in such situation, you should do asap to take your earnings off, before PayPal will act some drama around your account, LoL.

I really do not know why most of the people run after paypal. there are many other payment processors and i am sure i will never use Paypal to store my money even if it becomes available in my country. I would only use paypal to receive and withdraw payments, that's it.

I have left many earning online and at the end I find myself to blame because most of the sites vanish with my earning , that's why many people prefer chasing out as soon as you reach the minimum cash out

Actually PayPal is no longer in use in my country right now but if it's a safe place to keep your money it's ok and it it's transferring to a more secure place of your choice it's definitely ok.

I have left many earning online and at the end I find myself to blame because most of the sites vanish with my earning , that's why many people prefer chasing out as soon as you reach the minimum cash out
Lots of scam online have caused people to panic and very unwilling to continue with online earnings. Even those who are still hanging around, doesn't wait too long before requesting for cash out.

Actually PayPal is no longer in use in my country right now but if it's a safe place to keep your money it's ok and it it's transferring to a more secure place of your choice it's definitely ok.
It is not a good idea to leave your money in your Paypal account. Paypal limits any accounts at will without giving reasons for doing so. I have an account with PayPal that was limited without giving explanations for their actions. Once you have money in your Paypal just withdraw it if your accounts does not resides in the UK, US, Canada or Australia.

Actually it depends an individual because for me I don't leave my money on PayPal I make sure I withdrew all the money from the account, because I don't trust them.

Actually it depends an individual because for me I don't leave my money on PayPal I make sure I withdrew all the money from the account, because I don't trust them.
Lol, I also won't take the risk of leaving money in my PayPal account since I have already read Alot about how they can decide to limit one's account.

Lots of scam online have caused people to panic and very unwilling to continue with online earnings. Even those who are still hanging around, doesn't wait too long before requesting for cash out.
Its one or two things, scamming online is the first thing , there are many scammers online and that's the reason people decided to leave their earnings and withdraw it, and secondly PayPal doesn't pay into my country , so its not favourable to me.

Its one or two things, scamming online is the first thing , there are many scammers online and that's the reason people decided to leave their earnings and withdraw it, and secondly PayPal doesn't pay into my country , so its not favourable to me.
Scamming sites have made people always panic, and withdraw any small amount which they made via any unregulated earning website.

So, for those that receive money on their PayPal accounts, do you tend to withdraw it straight away or save up an amount and withdraw once a week or month? Is there a reason why?
I have an updated PayPal account, I opened the account with them many years ago, but I have used it for any transaction that I can remember. This is because my country of residence is among the list of countries blacklisted by the company.

Hence I can only send money but can not receive any money form the Account, I have since left the Account like that till things improves hopefully.

I have my automatic withdrawal open. So anything that enters in my account goes directly to my bank account, and it deducts directly when I have to pay to merchant.

I dont have a paypal account, since paypal does not operate in my country. But i do have other e wallets i make use of and i dont usually withdraw all money. I also make use of it as a means of saving

I do not use paypal, therefore, I cannot answer accurately, however, I hear that keeping funds on your paypal can be risky because they can freeze your funds.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back