What's new

Do you leave money in PayPal or withdraw it?

I withdraw it immediately or convert it to crypto currency because i don't want any issues of any kind of any new PayPal update that might affect my earning

So, for those that receive money on their PayPal accounts, do you tend to withdraw it straight away or save up an amount and withdraw once a week or month? Is there a reason why?
I am from Nigeria we onlynurse PayPal to buy and send money , but PayPal did not allow money to be sent to Nigerian PayPal account , so I don't know much about receiving money in PayPal.

I never withdrawn from PayPal, I let the money inside. Maybe I will withdraw when I will have more, but from now I wait to earn more. Also sometimes I invest in a site, and it's possible only with paypal and then is useful

I never withdrawn from PayPal, I let the money inside. Maybe I will withdraw when I will have more, but from now I wait to earn more. Also sometimes I invest in a site, and it's possible only with paypal and then is useful
I would either invest in a site with the PayPal fund instead of living it there,because of the fear of hackers abd many others

Once I receive a credit alert from PayPal, I log into my account, withdraw my money, and log out of the account till the next time I receive an alert. PayPal is so uncertain; I don't mess around with it. I allow my funds to grow in my PayPal account only if I want to accumulate the fund for a particular project.

When I was using Paypal I quickly withdraw my money not because I don't have the platform but because I have a lot of things I need money form so I just quickly settle my bill.

When I was using Paypal I quickly withdraw my money not because I don't have the platform but because I have a lot of things I need money form so I just quickly settle my bill.
I cant even bother keeping my money in my PayPal account for too long ,because there could be urgent bills i need to settle very fast

So, for those that receive money on their PayPal accounts, do you tend to withdraw it straight away or save up an amount and withdraw once a week or month? Is there a reason why?
I don't even have a PayPal account. but assuming my country is eligible to use it, definitely i will withdraw the money because of charges...

i move it to my local bank account when i need to withdraw it, otherwise, i just leave it there, i don't see any issue doing that (personal opinion) as long as all of your transactions are all legal

I don't have a paypal account it doesn't work for me cos they restricted my country's access to it, for reasons i don't know. I just make use of cryoto, that's where i have some treasury asset saved.

I withdraw my earning some times ,but it depends on the money ,if its a huge amount i would withdraw it very fast ,so that i could avoid paypal issues

I do not leave my money in PayPal. PayPal is one of the most dangerous place to leave your money as your account can be limited for no just reasons with your funds locked up in it. I currently have my PayPal account limited for a reason I do not understand.

In my country, people can not withdrawal PayPal funds, I doubt if we even leave it there. The funds are usually used to purchase some stuffs online. We save for a little weeks or months and then sell it or buy with it.

Hahaha. Why on earth will i leave my money in paypal? Payapal that is known to restrict an account for no reason at all. I wount dare it
As at today my account was limited without explanations, I tried several times to contact them through support but they never gave any reasons for restricting my account with all the funds I have in it. Since then, I do not near anything that has to do with PayPal.

While I definitely use PayPal for getting payments from platforms the require I use it for getting payments, I don't leav my funds I'm my PayPal beyond 48hours. I withdraw everything just to avoid the stress if their unpleasant issues

There is a fee that Paypal charges when my withdrawal is below $140. To avoid the charge of $1 what I do is to always wait until my balance is more than $140. My withdrawal goes to my ATM account which is my emergency fund so there is no hurry to withdraw my Paypal balance to be deposited to my ATM account. Right now I have only $70 in my Paypal so it will take a month or so before I can withdraw.

I do keep some of my money in Paypal but the moment it gets to a certain amount of Mone like say $1000. I quickly go and initiate a withdrawal. I don't like it when PayPal starts saying bring this document or that document just to take your money from you

I do not leave my money in PayPal. PayPal is one of the most dangerous place to leave your money as your account can be limited for no just reasons with your funds locked up in it. I currently have my PayPal account limited for a reason I do not understand.
Laughs, it is dangerous when your account information doubtful with some information is looking like forgery. If you're account is created following the rules, and verified properly you won't be limited nor banned from using paypal.

I am this kind of person that always ensures that I withdraw my earnings on PayPal because I really don't trust the platform to keep my money safe as they can block the account at anytime.
That's another angle. PayPal is found of blocking accounts anyhow. Although, some people do think these account are blocked to ensure strong security. The best is to be withdrawing as soon as possible.

I live in a country where there is no Paypal. However, I still use some other online payment processors that are far much easier to use as compared to paypal. I do usually leave my money in those payment processors. However, those payment processors are less secure than Paypal. This is because Paypal is a well-established payment processor. I do leave my money in other payment processors but I do not leave a large sum of money in either of those payment processors. I diversify my savings and store my money in different payment processors.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back