What's new

Do you leave money in PayPal or withdraw it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
I have a PayPal account that I just created recently. I have never used it for any transaction before. If I have to get a functional PayPal I will always try to withdraw it as soon as possible.

I always try as much as possible to withdraw all my earnings in my PayPal account immediately. . PayPal to me is not trusted to a point of leaving your money most especially for African users.

Having a PayPal acvount is a blessing in disguise because PayPal is not African friendlies , so i immediately withdraw my money from the account instead of leaving it there .

if you like your funds, do not ever leave it in your paypal account, they may come up with a new law and would want you to re verify your account and you might not have the require document needed which means you can not get access to your funds.

I usually move it over to my bank account. I don't like to keep it on PayPal as I recently cancelled my PayPal prepaid card. I wasn't using it anymore, and I didn't want to pay the $5 monthly fee to have it. So instead I just transfer what I make through PayPal to my bank. There is a small fee, but I'm okay eating that.

I actually don't keep my money in any of the online saves. Why because I do have totall trust that nothing bad will happen, I always withdraw my money save in any registered local offline banks.

In order to prevent myself from using my money, I actually leave them on PayPal. because I have a tendency to spend cash carelessly and buy things. However, there are also times when I have to withhold part of it, as I did most recently. Though I did my best to let it remain there.

I always try as much as possible to withdraw all my earnings in my PayPal account immediately. . PayPal to me is not trusted to a point of leaving your money most especially for African users.

I do not have a PayPal account either. This is due to the fact that it is not supported in here. However, I have a different payment processor and I use it to store money.

I do not have a PayPal account either. This is due to the fact that it is not supported in here. However, I have a different payment processor and I use it to store money.
Cryptocurrency is better as long as it is accepted in your location . That is what you should be using to receive payment. Personally I don't like PayPal mode of sending and receiving payments.

no, I will never leave my money there, I always withdraw it because anything can happen at any time, I cannot leave my money at the mercy of any online payment platform, things can go wrong at anytime, it is better to be safe than to be sorry and regret

It really depends if I am honest on whether I need the money that is sitting in my PayPal account or if I am able to keep it in there until I do need it and just let it mount up. I have no reason to believe that my money would be unsafe in PayPal so I am more than willing to allow it to sit there if I would rather and let it build up. Over the Christmas and New Year period though and also over the winter so far I have had to withdraw more than I normally would so I don't have a lot stored at the moment but I do have some.

There's actually no feature available to us in my country that allows us to withdraw although we can send funds to the wallet but can't withdraw which is something I don't even understand how they expect us to use that.
That generally indicates that PayPal is not allowed in your country, That is why such limitation has been implemented that you cannot withdraw your money.
However even when you are not allowed you still have the ability to send it out to whoever you are interested to send to.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back