What's new

Do you leave money in PayPal or withdraw it?

Deleted member 403

So, for those that receive money on their PayPal accounts, do you tend to withdraw it straight away or save up an amount and withdraw once a week or month? Is there a reason why?

So, for those that receive money on their PayPal accounts, do you tend to withdraw it straight away or save up an amount and withdraw once a week or month? Is there a reason why?
Right now I still have some money inside my PayPal account which am not ready to withdraw till it reaches the amount am looking for, because I purposely open PayPal to be able to save my earnings tho.

Actually, regarding your question on if i withdraw my money straight from paypal once i receive it, I would have to say that, no i don't withdraw my money the instance i get it, I wait for it to reach a particular or set amount before i withdraw it once

I have been receiving payments on Paypal, I usually accumulate a certain amount of money to be able to transfer to my AirTm account, this is because I make a single payment for the transfer, which is expensive.

I have been receiving payments on Paypal, I usually accumulate a certain amount of money to be able to transfer to my AirTm account, this is because I make a single payment for the transfer, which is expensive.
I do not have a PayPal account, because I have heard severally about it complexity, which does not make it that interesting to my to access at all.

I do not have a PayPal account, because I have heard severally about it complexity, which does not make it that interesting to my to access at all.
The advantage I have regarding the Paypal account, is that there are many payment sites, where the only wallet is this one. Otherwise I don't use it since I never have money in it, you should try to have one so you don't lose possible earnings in the future.

PayPal does not allow people in Nigeria to receive money, so i don't leave my money on paypal, I rather withdraw all my fund there than leaving it on PayPal.

The advantage I have regarding the Paypal account, is that there are many payment sites, where the only wallet is this one. Otherwise I don't use it since I never have money in it, you should try to have one so you don't lose possible earnings in the future. My country is not allowed to have access to PayPal feature. I can only send money through PayPal but cannot receive so i do i get a valid PayPal account
Post automatically merged:

I dont have a PayPal account because it is not supported in my country. You can only send but cannot recieve so how do i get a valid PayPal that i can use

Paypal is not a reliable payments platform that one will leave his or her money in it. I withdraw my money in PayPal immediately it arrives in it. Till today I still have $26 limited in my PayPal account for no tangible reason provided by Paypal.

Post automatically merged:

I dont have a PayPal account because it is not supported in my country. You can only send but cannot recieve so how do i get a valid PayPal that i can use
Well if you don't have the opportunity to validate your Paypal account, which is unfortunate, I understand that you can validate the account by purchasing a virtual credit card. But if you still can't receive earnings, it doesn't make sense for you.

Concerning if I leave my money in PayPal or I withdraw it. Well, I actually do not have a PayPal account for now but if I have an account with them, it depends on the urgent need of money at that moment, if it is money that I need to sort out things immediately, I will have no choice than to remove it , but if I have some extra cash, I will save it up for a while till there is need for it

Hahaha. Why on earth will i leave my money in paypal? Payapal that is known to restrict an account for no reason at all. I wount dare it

I don't use Paypal anymore, but when I used to have it, I would withdraw the money immediately. This is because I always feared my account getting limited while the money is in it. The money will stay frozen there for 180 days, and the process of withdrawing it at that time is not easy too.

I don't take such a risk of leaving huge amount of money in my PayPal account because they may act funny at anytime. PayPal may decide to close down ones account for whatever reason and that will be the end of the money inside.

I don't withdraw my money from PayPal until it reaches fifty or hundred dollars
This is my way of avoiding paying charges on little withdrawals.

I haven't used PayPal account because it's kind of not allowed in my country actually but have heard about it from people who have used it before we were restricted on it it's better to save on it

I don't have a PayPal account because it's not acceptable in my country but I would really love to have an account with them as most site prefer PayPal to pay their earners.

I would have loved to let my money be there for some certain moment before withdrawing because I learnt they charge outrageously on every transaction.

PayPal tends to have some very strict terms, so I withdraw my earnings within 24 hours after receiving it before they block my account. I don't want to experience something of sort.

I am this kind of person that always ensures that I withdraw my earnings on PayPal because I really don't trust the platform to keep my money safe as they can block the account at anytime.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back