What's new

Do you know, you can make up to 1500-2500 satoshis a day with ptc sites in just 30 mins

Wow this is a very great idea, i would surely put it to good use. Now that i think about it, i just realized i can actually use my laptop for some of this site because for some time now, i have been finding it hard to cope with all the activities on my phone, i would just share them. Thanks so much for this update

There was a website that I had which would pay such amount of cryptocurrency, but after wasting my time on website, I ended up not getting paid by the site. It's such a shame.

I understand your points @Ralphjoe, most of the ptc/faucet site doesn't pay high and again some of them turn scam as time proceeds. But the pattern i outlined worked for me, when they where paying up to that, when BTC price wasn't high. And i used legit PTC or faucet sites to rack it up.

I understand your points @Ralphjoe, most of the ptc/faucet site doesn't pay high and again some of them turn scam as time proceeds. But the pattern i outlined worked for me, when they where paying up to that, when BTC price wasn't high. And i used legit PTC or faucet sites to rack it up.
it has been old days when you are making money like this but now no faucet is paying like that and it ptc its really wasting of time to collect satoshi only with spend many hours.

I don't think it will work perfectly on mobile phones are some comments here has suggested. Even at, that i don't like PTC websites because they end up becoming scam.

I don't think it will work perfectly on mobile phones are some comments here has suggested. Even at, that i don't like PTC websites because they end up becoming scam.

Niot all the paid to click websites are scam; however, I would say that majority of them are scams or become scam sooner. This is why I would suggest people to either not invest in paid to click programs or diversify their money when it comes to investing in paid to click programs.

Yeah this is a nice idea to earn satoshis quickly. But now it is hard to find legit ptc sites , I am aware of only cointiply , coinpayu , any other sites , anyone is working in?

That is a very good tip you have shared there, it will work really well for those who earn from the PTC sites. For me, I realized that viewing those ads uses up so much data bundles that is even more than what I earn from those sites. So I don't view ads anymore as a method of earning.

Wow, this is interesting, wisdom will not kill some people....you just gave me an idea now. I will practice it and see how it works.

Sorry to say this I don't even understand how you say we should do please,and concerning about the multiple tab you said we should do how does it work because I have been hearing of it and I don't even know how to do it with my phone.

Wow! If actually this works, which I am sure it will, then this is a wonderful opportunity to gather satoshi. And I also feel this will need some little practice to be able to do it well. But that is not a problem as it is worth trying.

Wow! If actually this works, which I am sure it will, then this is a wonderful opportunity to gather satoshi. And I also feel this will need some little practice to be able to do it well. But that is not a problem as it is worth trying.
If it work ,I will also make up to that as it is worth trying, but you really need to be careful if they ask you to pay because most of them are not really trusted, have you tried this one out and how did it goes ?Have you been able to withdraw ?

I actually did not like paid to click sites because of how low the engineer it is but I think with this your method I am going to go out and check it out when I meet Will can end this way.

That is really educating as I've never earn in a most of the get paid to click website you are listening above and beside neobux you are saying it's very difficult to earn some money from and I don't even understand the strategy you are telling us to use, can you please explain better how you want us to do it because what do you have just written down there to me I don't understand, please break it down thank you.

This is a good idea and it's what I currently do on a faucet that I'm currently earning from. I open all the faucets for various currencies and keep clicking from time to time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back