What's new

Do you know people who are working online? And if so how impressed are you?

I am only impressed by the amount of money that they are making but not really impressed by how much time do you must have to dedicate before they can stand a chance of making that much.

Yeah and that is the most interesting thing I've ever experienced while relating with people who do also earn online because everybody will share his own ideas and method of the easiest step to earn from a specific platform.
Probably, that's very important if you really want to make a lot of money on the internet. You'll be able to learn from people strategies to make more money online.
That's true, you'll always find out that most people that are being scammed online are newbies, most of them see everything online real and they ended up falling for scam.
Yeah, newbies who do not have proper knowledge of how things works online will always fall for scammers. They end up receiving them in order to invest their money in scam platforms.

Last edited:
I have a group of friends who are usually working online and to be honest I am very impressed with them because of how hard-working they are and they are putting me through.
You're so lucky in having such friends. Till today, most of my friends still see working online as time wasting. If you're luck to have friends who are working online, it'll really motivate you.

I am only impressed by the amount of money that they are making but not really impressed by how much time do you must have to dedicate before they can stand a chance of making that much.
It is good to be impressed with people that are making huge amount of money online truly. Having such person as a mentor will help your online earnings in a great way.

I don't really know anything that has to do with earning money online, a friend of mine referred me to bizdustry and I'm enjoying it here, it feels good to earn money online.

I have been on the internet for a long time so it is easy for me to know a scam website. I always try as much as possible to warn people about them so that they will not fall for their trap.

Sometimes, it is really hard to determine if a website is legit or scam. Having said that, when you work online, you gain much experience, but still you must search online in order to read reviews before trying out a website.

Sometimes, it is really hard to determine if a website is legit or scam. Having said that, when you work online, you gain much experience, but still you must search online in order to read reviews before trying out a website.
There are some websites that you can easily determine that they are scams . The first thing that I look.for is the offers that the platform presented. if the platform is willing to present a very good offer that is too good to be true then it is a pointer that it may likely be a scam.

sometimes people who are newbies on the internet don't even bother to check reviews because some of them are in a hurry to make money because of inexperience. That is why connecting with people who are already successful online is important as a newbie.

sometimes people who are newbies on the internet don't even bother to check reviews because some of them are in a hurry to make money because of inexperience. That is why connecting with people who are already successful online is important as a newbie.

There are many disadvantages of joining sites without reviewing the site first. I have always checked for reviews when it comes to joining any site. However, it is worth trying new projects that may look legit. Not all the online projects may have online reviews.

There are many disadvantages of joining sites without reviewing the site first. I have always checked for reviews when it comes to joining any site. However, it is worth trying new projects that may look legit. Not all the online projects may have online reviews.
only people who are desperate to make money on the internet to join a website without checking reviews. Reviews is very important and necessary before venturing into any platform.

Actually I know a lot of people that do a money online though some have never gotten a time to meet them for them to teach me but whenever they're doing it, I always feel impress like I should be the one doing it.

Actually I know a lot of people that do a money online though some have never gotten a time to meet them for them to teach me but whenever they're doing it, I always feel impress like I should be the one doing it.
Of course, I've seen so many people work online but I have not seen anyone make six figures physically , the one that I come across are the YouTubers who boasted of making six figures online.

Of course, I've seen so many people work online but I have not seen anyone make six figures physically , the one that I come across are the YouTubers who boasted of making six figures online.
Well I have never see any yet that have make six figures working online yet but I do hear that people do earn allot too by doing all this buying of domain at low rate and selling it at high rate.

Well I have never see any yet that have make six figures working online yet but I do hear that people do earn allot too by doing all this buying of domain at low rate and selling it at high rate.
An old domain name will have an increased potential value by one condition if old website is not someone how scammed people money but this is why you buy domain name after 10 years or 5 years there will be increased value when resold.

A lot of my friends are making money online and I'm truly impressed.

This is due to the fact that they have chosen to eschew evil and to settle for only that which makes sense.

A lot of my friends are making money online and I'm truly impressed.

This is due to the fact that they have chosen to eschew evil and to settle for only that which makes sense.
It depends from the work they are doing because most of activities let you earn some pennies for a great time and hours that you give for such work means work must worth the efforts given.

I take it as rumours until I am able to achieve this is myself. This is exactly what will make me believe that it is really possible to make six figures online.

I have a group of friends who are usually working online and to be honest I am very impressed with them because of how hard-working they are and they are putting me through.
It is very good that you're impressed with what your friends are making online. it will be specifically good for you to keep working harder so that you will make more money.

An old domain name will have an increased potential value by one condition if old website is not someone how scammed people money but this is why you buy domain name after 10 years or 5 years there will be increased value when resold.
Yes for sure, that is why I am really thinking well of joining all this domain platforms to know more details and intake regarding all this domain business because I do see it as a way of investment.

Yes for sure, that is why I am really thinking well of joining all this domain platforms to know more details and intake regarding all this domain business because I do see it as a way of investment.
Domain flipping is a very good business online and an avenue to make a good income for yourself.
I have the plans to do the business if I have enough money to risk.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back