What's new

Do you know people who are working online? And if so how impressed are you?

I've been kind of surprised lately. I've been moving from one platform to the other and i noticed that most top earners here are also among most top earners in other platforms. It shows how serious people are with online platform like this.
You I've been kind of surprised lately. I've been moving from one platform to the other and i noticed that most top earners here are also among most top earners in other platforms. It shows how serious people are with online platform like this.

Last edited:
Probably, I've actually made some friends through this platform. I want to go to a lot of good business ideas from so many people through this platform also.

Bizdustry is definitely the best platform to make friends and seek opinion regarding almost every thing related to website, making money online, or business. You can also discuss search engine optimisation as well.

Yes, i know someone who works online and i am very impressed with how hard he works online. As a matter of fact, he was the one that introduced me to most of my online jobs even bizdustry.

Yes, i know someone who works online and i am very impressed with how hard he works online. As a matter of fact, he was the one that introduced me to most of my online jobs even bizdustry.
That's interesting, but earning money online is not the game of everyone,not everyone comes online and make money some people can't really earn a dime online.

That's interesting, but earning money online is not the game of everyone,not everyone comes online and make money some people can't really earn a dime online.
The major reason why some people do not make money online is because of their mindset. This is the reason why it is impossible for everyone to make money online at the same time.

The major reason why some people do not make money online is because of their mindset. This is the reason why it is impossible for everyone to make money online at the same time.
You get it right, if you don't have a good mindset you are just wasting your time online because you'll not earn a reasonable amount of money, having a good mindset will unlock alot of things in you.

It's true that earning money online is not an easy task and it's not for everyone, just as earning money offline is not for everyone. Everyone just have to know the one that works for them.

It's true that earning money online is not an easy task and it's not for everyone, just as earning money offline is not for everyone. Everyone just have to know the one that works for them.
That's right, earning money online is not an easy task, you have to work hard in other to earn the amount of money you want, working online is not for the lazy ones.

That's right, earning money online is not an easy task, you have to work hard in other to earn the amount of money you want, working online is not for the lazy ones.
Funny enough, working is not for the last ones, be it online or offline. Any type of job requires hard work and dedication to actually earn a lot except it is something illegal.

Only after I've joined the group of people who work online I started to know more and more people who earn money online but before that happened? I never knew anyone who did such a thing, not even a single friend or a family member and that's probably why I was less motivated than others to work online yet fortunately I succeed and that's all that matter. So what about you? Do you know any? And if so how impressed are you with their jobs so far?
The same thing happened to me, I didn't have any idea about working online, I thought that could be very difficult for me but when I followed some people on YouTube they motivated me.

Exactly the point, it only takes a serious individual to earn money online, if you are not that serious earning money online is definitely not for you, do you only Post on forum's?

You get it right, if you don't have a good mindset you are just wasting your time online because you'll not earn a reasonable amount of money, having a good mindset will unlock alot of things in you.
Probably, one of the major reasons some people venture into scam platforms is because they have wrong state of mind. When you have a wrong mindset, you will always want quick money which will probably not be possible and you end up losing the one you have.

working online does not necessarily guarantee success. I know some people who are working online and I know some people who are working very hard to make it online and I am more pleased with them.

Probably, one of the major reasons some people venture into scam platforms is because they have wrong state of mind. When you have a wrong mindset, you will always want quick money which will probably not be possible and you end up losing the one you have.
That's it, if you have a good mindset you don't even need any website to help you differentiate between a scam and a legitimate website, with a first look you can know it's a scam platform.

That's it, if you have a good mindset you don't even need any website to help you differentiate between a scam and a legitimate website, with a first look you can know it's a scam platform.
Probably, if you are very knowledgeable about online businesses it will be very easy for you to separate between a scam platform and a real platform. That is actually the case for me.
Probably, if you are very knowledgeable about online businesses it will be very easy for you to separate between a scam platform and a real platform. That is actually the case for me.

That's just it, for me I always try my best in terms of spotting out a scam websites, scam websites are all over everywhere you can easily recognize them.

That's just it, for me I always try my best in terms of spotting out a scam websites, scam websites are all over everywhere you can easily recognize them.
I have been on the internet for a long time so it is easy for me to know a scam website. I always try as much as possible to warn people about them so that they will not fall for their trap.

Yeah, associating with people who work online is very important and necessary for you to discover various ways of making money online. It will also give you a lot of insight and motivation.
Yeah and that is the most interesting thing I've ever experienced while relating with people who do also earn online because everybody will share his own ideas and method of the easiest step to earn from a specific platform.

I have been on the internet for a long time so it is easy for me to know a scam website. I always try as much as possible to warn people about them so that they will not fall for their trap.
That's true, you'll always find out that most people that are being scammed online are newbies, most of them see everything online real and they ended up falling for scam.

I have always try to maintain a very good relationship with people who are working online because it is really not an easy stuff. I am also impressed with the resilience because there is nobody monitoring you.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back