What's new

Do you know of any game app that pay

I am looking for a game app where I can earn at least 100$ per week just by playing games.
Do you know of any?
There are no game apps like this that do us on Weekly Hundred Dollars and this is nothing less than a joke. No any game app give Hundred Dollars Weekly but there is an app cats Garden where we can earn $ 10 by completing 30 runs over there.

I have no experience to earn by playing game i think your target amount is not achieving by playing any game app You have to work hard to gain this amount Search on YouTube you can find may be the game app or any other site where u can get $100 daily.

I won't mind getting these apps or site also, I am a game lover and I believe I'm quite good at playing games so I don't mind engaging in the stuff to see how good I'm really is in the gaming excercise at that.

I am looking for a game app where I can earn at least 100$ per week just by playing games.
Do you know of any?

$ 100 a week? I think you are joking. I mean, do you want to earn $ 400 a month just playing games on the phone? It's impossible.

But, if you want an additional income of 20-30-50 euros per MONTH from applications like this, I'm waiting for a PM and we'll see what we can do :) I have some legit applications that I work with and you can be my reff and win one from behind another. There are more of us in this chain.

That figure is really huge - except you're going to be referring almost a thousand people every week but earning that amount for free? I doubt if that would be possible. I think there's another thread that talks about earning a decent amount of about $7-10 per week.

I don't think there are so high paying games, if you are in a top tier country like usa canada australia uk etc. there's a higher chance to find a game like this

Seriously, you want to make 100 dollars from gaming apps? Yes, it will be possible, but not through free games. You need to invest in play to earn games, but these types of games NFTs are not cheaper, they sell for thousands of dollars. If you want high earnings, then try these games like Axis Infinity and Alians World.

For that amount of payout, your best bet is to search for websites that you can test games on. For apps, the most output I've made on is Mistplay. Install games and play each game for at least two hours for the max. It won't get you $$, but compared to any other app out there, it's one of the most popular game apps.

There is a lot of games that pays but it wouldn’t be that much. You can get these games on various sites and also play store that these apps take most of the time in our day

Do you know of any?
I don’t think there is any particular website that pays you that amount of money purely to play games. If you become a game streamer on YouTube or Twitch and monetize it, you may reach this amount per week

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back