What's new

Do you know how i can earn through read.cash social media??

It's been long I posted on read.cash. the interesting thing is that I managed to earn via my first post. It was just $0.03 and was paid directly into my faucet wallet.

It's been long I posted on read.cash. the interesting thing is that I managed to earn via my first post. It was just $0.03 and was paid directly into my faucet wallet.
That is great for you. My first post there did not earn me anything. That disappointed me alot. Anyway, I don't like their payment system and so I stopped being active there.

IN order to earn bitcoin cash from read cash you will have to work really hard. You not only need to publish high quality long article but also remain active on the site in interacting with other posts so that you ear rewards and ips

Definitely readcash.com pays but before you would be paid,you will need to write an article, an exceptional article to get paid just that the money earn there is not worth the stress

A lot of stress .While most of the paid to post sites pay you based on the impression, engagement, or per post, read cash pays through tipping. You can earn when someone tips you.

Like Reply
Wow i don't know about the site and how it works, and as a matter of fact the site seems to be legit, can you tell me more about the site,and how does it work,I will Like to try it.

Yes. I have heard about read cash but have not exploited. I want to know if they actually pay because more people will be trying to join soon. Like earning at least $2 per day will be nice to make for the member and will help members not to leave the platform.

I don't know much about but you can read more information on the site. I hope you find useful information about the site from other here. I would like to join the site but I don't have a Bitcoin account. I won't be joining the read cash site because of that. Maybe if they had a Paypal option I would do that.

Read.cash is an article submission site, I've worked there in the past, I didn't succeed because I am not patient enough to wait for the bot there to see my quality of contents and curate points to me according the length and quality of my contents there.

I only registered but never tried making money there. This was majorly due to the fact that a similar platform I had earlier joined was not paying well. So I thought it would be same.

I recently signed up to read.cash social media platform through the review one made about them here. They have a sister site too, called noise.cash, both of them operate the same. But i don't know how the system works there. It seems the reward system works differently from other social media sites rewarding too. I just signed up, but I'm unable to get going, I'm lost there.

A member at read.cash that is in this forum should explain how to earn through the site?? I'll be happy if one can make me understand how the earnings work, thanks.
You are not the only one who was confused upon visiting that website @Sincerem. It seems they want members to write articles and titbits of their daily experiences in order to get tips which can be cashed out.

The site's earning modality is simple, you will earn when someone tips on your article. In order to receive tips, you need two things, one write very good content, and two, be a community player.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back