What's new

Do you know a website that pays just by referring people?

Kess

Familiar Face
Jul 16, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have heard that there are some websites that pay you a good price just by referring people to their site. Does it method really work or maybe your referral shave to buy something on the site before you get commission?

If your referrals have to buy or purchase something before then I think is no different from affiliate marketing.
Brethren explain some things to me, is there a legit website that pays you just by referring?

It depends on the type of Affliate marketing you want. For instance, bizdustry and some other forum pay people paid to comment on their website. As for the Affliate marketing, the cpc is good for you. No stress.

I don't know of any website thats pays to just refer people. I know some forms like bizdustry and trendri forum pays for referrals, but one can also earn by other means in this website.

the website i can recommend to anyone is trendri.com, as they have proven to be a legitimate site and would definitely pay you, but you need to meet there criteria before they would pay you.

Many firms and internet sites now employ generous referral programs to attract consumers. If you're already a member of their service, you get access to the affiliate program and can earn a referral bonus if you refer your friends, family members, or even strangers

Many firms and internet sites now employ generous referral programs to attract consumers. If you're already a member of their service, you get access to the affiliate program and can earn a referral bonus if you refer your friends, family members, or even strangers
I would not like a site that does only referall program before they pay you, infact once I see that sign it is a big red flag for me and I would quit from such platform as soon as possible

I would not like a site that does only referall program before they pay you, infact once I see that sign it is a big red flag for me and I would quit from such platform as soon as possible
Yes that's the fact I also wants to go for your opinion because we only wants a site that can be paying us on a daily basis just as the bizdustry has given us room to earn daily.

I have heard that there are some websites that pay you a good price just by referring people to their site. Does it method really work or maybe your referral shave to buy something on the site before you get commission?

If your referrals have to buy or purchase something before then I think is no different from affiliate marketing.
Brethren explain some things to me, is there a legit website that pays you just by referring?
A commission may be given to users by some websites' referral programs for each person they send their way. Also several websites remunerate users for recommending others with referral incentives and prizes like discounts or gift cards. Additionally, several websites pay out cash incentives to users who promote their friends as new subscribers.

I don't know any websites that pay you just for referring people. However, there are a lot of websites that pay you if your referral performs certain actions such as joining the program, buying the product, etc.

I don't think a website will pay you for just referring people alone and not working on their platform. You have to do some tasks on their platforms so that you can get paid

There are many platforms online that pay you for referring people. BMF, bizdustry and trendri pays for referring new members. Most forex or Cex platforms like Binance pays you as an affiliate to bring new members who trade a certain amount. Web hosting brands have theirs too.

There are many sites that pay per numbers of referrals you could direct to their links. This feature is found in multi level marketing sites. This can also be found in sites that pay per lead affiliate marketing sites as well.

No but there are a lot of platforms where you can invite peaple and get some procentage what they earn I don't have social media or anything that can help to get referrals so I don't make money from it

There are many pages that pay you to refer people both in bonuses and according to their activity in percentages, for example there are PTC, faucets, survey sites, microtask web pages, even ptp forums that pay you to refer people, you just need to go out and look for these sites if you are interested in earning by referring.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back