Do you invest in mutual funds?

Mykel

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Oct 29, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you invest in mutual funds? And why? What are the benefits of your method in regard to ensuring you make a profit? I'm more biased towards mutual funds but I'm looking for people who actually have investments and personal information.

Yes investing in mutuals fund is not bad and it's even relatively safer and less volatile than investing in the stock market or even Cryptocurrencies. But before you invest in any of them please do your research

I don't feel comfortable with mutual fund . Is better to leave the money in the bank than that

No not really i rather leave my money in cryptocurrency exchange buy some btc when it gets lower . I bought at 5000$ price and i sold at15000$ so it was better for me

Mutual funds are believed to be the most safest form of investment as the investment company associated with investing your funds will put your money on the least risky projects, yet it is still subject to market risk. However, i have never tried mutual funds investment.

Investment in mutual funds has the chance for a bigger profit because the collected funds from the investors are invested in bonds that can earn higher interest. It is not only the government bonds but there are other investments like the short term bank loans where a bank runs out of cash so it borrows from any financial investment house. However, when it comes to investment I am always wary and doubtful maybe because of my sad experience in the stocks that we bought so many years ago.

According to me its not much beneficial its better to invest in any currency business. Its better to invest in any other platorm by which you can daily weekly or monthly.
Post automatically merged:

According to me its not much beneficial its better to invest in any currency business. Its better to invest in any other platorm by which you can daily weekly or monthly.

Though, investing in mutual fund can be highly lucrative because the money will be used in investing in other things, I prefer keeping my money where I can be watching its growth. This will give me clue on the next action.

In my country is not that good to invest in mutual funds. It's hard to find those that really generate good interests. Maybe is management that in some cases works properly only when economy is pretty good. Then come high administration fees, that especially big banks are not eager to reduce. High fees are able to nullify interests. Lot of time our funds generate interests that come to be lower than savingso_O. I prefere very much more treasury. Even stocks, as we are in control of the investments, while funds are entrusted to managers leaving us with no decision apart of buying ans selling.

I don't do mutual funds yet but I will always recommend it. It allows one invest in those kind of investments that won't have been possible if one was a single investor. Also the fact that more people are channeling their funds somewhere could also speak for the viability of that investment.

Investment in mutual funds will be a good way to diversify your investment portfolio into other areas. Being that this funds are pooled together and investment seeds are planted in different sectors of the economy, good returns are certain annually

For me the answer is yes because Mutual funds provide you with access to investment markets by pooling your money with the money of several other individuals with similar investment goals. By diversifying your investments, mutual funds assist with minimising the potential risks typically associated with investing

I
Do you invest in mutual funds? And why? What are the benefits of your method in regard to ensuring you make a profit? I'm more biased towards mutual funds but I'm looking for people who actually have investments and personal information.
Investing in mutual funds is not bad at all and its safer than investing into stock. Stock is very volatile and losing your hard end money should be reduced to the minimum. But you should coñsider going into more research to better understand the system. Good luck

I dont invest on mutual fund and I don't see myself investing in it either. I believe in investment in humanity and education. When I say education, it's more than just read and write. I mean educating people to know more about skills and technology.

I dont invest on mutual fund and I don't see myself investing in it either. I believe in investment in humanity and education. When I say education, it's more than just read and write. I mean educating people to know more about skills and technology.
Investing in mutual funds does not mean those funds can't be used in those sectors you highlighted. What a mutual fund does is to pull resources from various people together. It's now the administrator that then decides where it is administered, in compliance with what the fund owners agree to.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back