What's new

Do you invest in mutual funds?

Start business with mutual funding is really helpful because they are able to invest for long term easily.it provides diversification in investment because you buy and sell most of the things and in return you get higher profit.mutual funds are more considered now a day8s.
Post automatically merged:

Start business with mutual funding is really helpful because they are able to invest for long term easily.it provides diversification in investment because you buy and sell most of the things and in return you get higher profit.mutual funds are more considered now a day8s.
Post automatically merged:

Start business with mutual funding is really helpful because they are able to invest for long term easily.it provides diversification in investment because you buy and sell most of the things and in return you get higher profit.mutual funds are more considered now a days.

Last edited:
Mutual funds are good but sometimes involves a lot of risk it involves the exchange of money. This is a give and take business. One good example of mutual fund is forex trading. You must be able to study the market property before investing in it or you end up running at a big loss. It involves give and take.

To my own knowledge mutual fund is safer and a little bit risky,but ever since i got to know about other investment,the first online investment i was introduced to was crypto currency and forex trading investment

Do you invest in mutual funds? And why? What are the benefits of your method in regard to ensuring you make a profit? I'm more biased towards mutual funds but I'm looking for people who actually have investments and personal information.
You are right that mutual fund is a very good bank. We should save in this bank. Because it is a very good bank in terms of savings. And this savings will be very useful in our feature.

I have never tried investing in manual funds before but it is a good way one can diversify his or her investment. Since investment is always all about taking risk, l know manual funds investment too has its own risk and if one is comfortable with its terms and conditions (risk), he or she can also add such investment to his or her investment scheme so as to diversify his or her investment.

There are many ways to do mutual investment. It is in the form of bank mutual fund investment or any other organization like some insurance companies are also giving this facility. But i prefer our own mutual fund and we have started a year ago with friends. We save some of our money every month and give to one. At any time of need every person can get money of his need but there is no profit on it

Yes why not, which business can better than that having amont mutual friends. I always want to invest in mutual friends. Sometimes i invest in others but moslty invest in mutual friends.

The purpose of investing in mutual funds is to earn higher returns than what traditionalinvestment options offer. ... Mutual funds are also more tax-efficient than traditionalinvestments. Short-term as well as long-term gains from mutual funds are taxed in a way that it doesn't eat into the returns

On the long run, investing on mutual funds is a bit safer than investing on volatile markets like crypto, forex market etc
But it's advisable you do a deep research before venturing into it.

No, I don't have investment in mutual funds because I have not been able to have such money to be able to invest in anything worthwhile but I would have loved to invest in mutual funds, I heard their profits is so small.

Investment in mutual funds has the chance for a bigger profit because the collected funds from the investors are invested in bonds that can earn higher interest. It is not only the government bonds but there are other investments like the short term bank loans where a bank runs out of cash so it borrows from any financial investment house. However, when it comes to investment I am always wary and doubtful maybe because of my sad experience in the stocks that we bought so many years ago.

Is investing in stocks the same way as investing in mutual funds? I would really like to know because even when I don't have any interim investing on stocks for now, I will want to see the gains of investing in mutual funds with the savings that I am doing at the moment.

Do you invest in mutual funds? And why? What are the benefits of your method in regard to ensuring you make a profit? I'm more biased towards mutual funds but I'm looking for people who actually have investments and personal information.
There is nothing wrong in investing in mutual funds but the problem is when you are dealing with the wrong set of people. I would rather advise people to save their money in the bank instead of investing in mutual funds.

Business cards have been around for centuries, but paper cards won't have a place in a post-COVID19 world. ... As we enter this era of virtually-driven social meetings, paper business cards will become more and more obsolete. However, they've paved the way for something new: digital business cards.

The attracting factor for me in mutual funds is the low risk it carries. This is probably the most conservative way to invest your money.

But due to religious reasons, it's one route I can't go, since it entails interest

That's a Good question asked by your side. But honestly I don't prefer to invest in mutual funds. Because mutual funds never attracted me towards it, and doesn't please me much. But it doesn't mean that it would not give profit in return, it gives a huge income but as everyone has its own mentality that's why I don't prefer it.

A mutual fund is a company that pools money from many investors and invests the money in securities such as stocks, bonds, and short-term debt. ... Investors buy shares in mutual funds. Each share represents an investor's part ownership in the fund and the income it generates.

Is investing in stocks the same way as investing in mutual funds? I would really like to know because even when I don't have any interim investing on stocks for now, I will want to see the gains of investing in mutual funds with the savings that I am doing at the moment.
One example of a mutual fund is the trust package in one bank. You can invest any amount that will stay with the bank for at least 6 months. The collected investments are invested in high-yield instruments like the Treasury bills or the government bonds. Those investment are usually in big amounts that is why the interest rate is higher. Every month your money in the mutual fund is updated with the earnings for the past month. With the stocks you buy a share of the ownership of a corporation. When the corporation earns well then you receive a dividend which can be in cash or in stocks. That is aside from the increase in price of the stock in the stock market.

Mutual investment is always an attractive investment Scheme. Sometimes it is all you need to move to the next level and make something. You just have to be careful to ensure that you are entering a good investment.

Investment in mutual funds has the chance for a bigger profit because the collected funds from the investors are invested in bonds that can earn higher interest. What a mutual fund does is to pull resources from various people together.

I would say yes because mutual funds are more tax-efficient than conventional investments. Both short-term and long-term mutual fund profits are taxed in a manner that does not eat into the returns. As long-term investments, these funds make a great deal of sense because the longer you are invested, the more profits you receive.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back