Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you guys have your own business cards? I have some, but I don't give them out much. I liked the idea of them, but I feel most of the time they're kinda a waste of money.

Do you still give out business cards to possible clients or business partners and such?

Having business card is very good because sometimes you can used it to connect many people in your business, that is why alot of business owners normally like using business card in their business, so to connect more customers.

I had a business card when I had an offline business. However, once I gave up my offline business, I also stopped using a business card, these days I mostly work online

Do you guys have your own business cards? I have some, but I don't give them out much. I liked the idea of them, but I feel most of the time they're kinda a waste of money.

Do you still give out business cards to possible clients or business partners and such?
It is very good to have a business card but I do not have a business card for now because I mostly work on paid to post forums. I hope I have a business card very soon

I don't have any offline business for now, so I don't bother about creating a business card. Business card is usually used those who are running a physical or offline business. And business cards is now rarely being use because people believe it's not relevant again.

No, but I used to. Where I work now, I use that. It has my name on it but it is my boss' company. Once I am able to get my plans going, I will invest in my own. Even if they are not useful in the long run.

I have my own business card because it is an effective way to promote your services to the clients . All you need do is to hand over the business cards to them and you can use that to gain or attract customers.

No, I do not have my own business card, I have a social media presence. So, I most times give out my social media handles to anyone interested so they can check it out themselves.

Having business card is very good because sometimes you can used it to connect many people in your business, that is why alot of business owners normally like using business card in their business, so to connect more customers.

I do not own a business and I work as a freelancer for many different kinds of websites. This is why I do not need a business card in order to market my services.

I do not own a business and I work as a freelancer for many different kinds of websites. This is why I do not need a business card in order to market my services.
That's true, because it is only when you have a business is only when it is necessary to have business card, because having a business card can help you to connect to your customers in order to market your business.

That's true, because it is only when you have a business is only when it is necessary to have business card, because having a business card can help you to connect to your customers in order to market your business.

I do not have a business card because I do not have an offline business in the first place. majority of the business in my surroundings have a business card in here.

The business card is an excellent tool for making connections. I don't have a business card because I'm not interested in business, but indeed, a business card can give many advantages, which is why many people have them.

I was particular about having business cards five years ago when I started business. As it stands today, I don't even have a single one. I think it has been eroded by e- business cards.

A business card is very important for your business, not only is it a way of advertising your business, it is gives your business a feeling of professionalism as well. There are persons who might not give you enough time to even say what you do not to mention explaining about the business in details. Your business card can help you do that.

Well I don't know much about business card, simply because I don't used it as many other people love it. it effectiveness, depends on your location and in some places, it's just like a waste of resources.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back