Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to your work and business, do you have any workers on call? Like a list of workers who you call on when in need. I have a few people I have on call, if I need them I just reach out to them and if they're available at the time, they'll help me out.

Do you have workers on call for you?

When it comes to your work and business, do you have any workers on call? Like a list of workers who you call on when in need. I have a few people I have on call, if I need them I just reach out to them and if they're available at the time, they'll help me out.

Do you have workers on call for you?

No, I have never been on the call. However, I have been a part of a company that used to have vacancies all the time because workers used to come and go all the time.

Its good to have workers on call that you can reach out to when you feel you can no longer handle the present work you are doing , I am a farmer and I also do have people I connect when I needed their service.

I have a couple of people on my list of workers who always come forward to help me whenever I need extra hands. These people never disappoint me and I also offer then higher pay rates.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back