What's new

Do you have work plans set for the future? Or do you go with the flow?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to your work future, do you have things planned out? Or do you tend to go with the flow instead? In a way I do both. I like to plan for the future, but I at times like to take things as they come. Do you guys do the same? Or do you plan everything out no matter what?

At the moment I am more going with the flow but I will admit that I do have plans that I would like to accomplish in the future, it just really depends on how well things plan out for me and how to plan things go as to whether the plans I have come to fruition. With me being someone who loves to have a plan and loves to be in a routine, going with the flow can sometimes irritate me but knowing I do have a plan that I hope to eventually accomplish helps me feel better about going with the flow at the moment.

I have numerous plans for the future, however, I go with the flow. Going with the flow is more secure because it is less risky. Working on your plan might be risky because it is an untested idea and you don't know if you can become successful.

Actually a better future is what almost all people inspire for. having a better future is like achieving the best dreams ever. actually I always have a plan to achieve a better future for myself and the next generation after me.

I rarely make work plans for the next year. I mostly just go with the flow as I make short term goals on the way. I don't believe in making big plans right now, things don't just go as planned always. You have to remain flexible.

I rarely make work plans for the next year. I mostly just go with the flow as I make short term goals on the way. I don't believe in making big plans right now, things don't just go as planned always. You have to remain flexible.

The inflation is quite high and I think that now many companies must try their best to create a business plan. Right now things are getting worst and economy is in a poor state.

I like making plans for myself and for the future and that's because I have seen both sides and now know that being prepared in life is actually the best thing ever especially when it comes to making money.

Well, i am also trying to make plans and i have also already made many plans and implemented them as well. One of them is to save more and more money.

I set goals but dont meet them. I've changed strategies to start setting short term goals and that seems to be working better for now.

It's still important to know what you want in the long run though so you can then break it down into more achievable goals.

Well, i am also trying to make plans and i have also already made many plans and implemented them as well. One of them is to save more and more money.
You're right about this. That is indeed a very wise thing to do and a good target although it would need some discipline and you to know how to cut your daily expenses to it's minimal amount.

My life is strategic and I love to be intentional about the things I do. I don't go with the flow because I don't like circumstances to detect what I do. I have plan A and plan B at all times. And most times, it goes to plan.

When it comes to your work future, do you have things planned out? Or do you tend to go with the flow instead? In a way I do both. I like to plan for the future, but I at times like to take things as they come. Do you guys do the same? Or do you plan everything out no matter what?
I also feel like i tend to do both. In a way, i have things planned out when it comes to my work future but then again somehow it feel like i'm just going with the flow.

I have some plans that I have set for the future and I hope I achieve that because it is not easy to achieve the kind of plans that I have for my future but I believe that is what happened

I have work plan set for the future because the flow changes anyhow and could be hinder in the future. I have plans that can last longer even though there are any economy change in the future.

I think the best thing is to set plan for the future. This will give you an opportunity to to think about your future and have the zeal to accomplish your goal. Those that have goal will will do everything to accomplish it.

I always have work plans but most times, I don't follow it. That is because circumstances would just happen and alter all the plans I had. I think I am even going to stop setting the plans and just go with the flow.

I do make plans though cause to be honest when we make plans it tends to makes us feel like we are in control to some level, but there are also times the plans we have layed down do not go as planned so we end up simply going with the flow.

Actually I do have work plans that are set to meet up with both present and the future occurrences. It won't be a good idea for someone who wants to be successful not to have a plans, like a blueprint which he will worked by it.

Actually I do have work plans that are set to meet up with both present and the future occurrences. It won't be a good idea for someone who wants to be successful not to have a plans, like a blueprint which he will worked by it.
That is right. Plans are very important. They guide how you work and keeps you working even when you don't feel like it. It is never good to work without plans as that is what leads most people to procrastinate and stay in their comfort zones.

As far as I'm concerned, it is always very important for you to have a very good plan for your future especially when it comes to business and making money. This is because just going with the trend is something that might end up breaking you in a way that you cannot be able to recover from.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back