What's new

Do you have trees near your house?

We used to have a few trees in our yard, but cut them all down. We're not far away from a small forest. It's literally across the street from me. But I don't venture in it much these days.

Venturing into the forest will be a dangerous thing to do unless it's a forest commonly accessed by residents in your town. If they are close to your house, planting another tree in your yard isn't necessary.

Venturing into the forest will be a dangerous thing to do unless it's a forest commonly accessed by residents in your town. If they are close to your house, planting another tree in your yard isn't necessary.

The only time I ventured very deep into the forest was when I was still staying in my rural community with my grandfather who was a hunter. We usually go very deep in the forest where we hunt games that we used to cook and also sell some of. But after his death, I have never been able to do that again because I can't go into the thick forest all on my own.

The only time I ventured very deep into the forest was when I was still staying in my rural community with my grandfather who was a hunter. We usually go very deep in the forest where we hunt games that we used to cook and also sell some of. But after his death, I have never been able to do that again because I can't go into the thick forest all on my own.

If you don't know the ways of the wild, venturing into the forest won't end well in your favor. There is a reason why hunters are good in tracking movements in the forest. They use it to chase their game and also to run from being a prey.

If you don't know the ways of the wild, venturing into the forest won't end well in your favor. There is a reason why hunters are good in tracking movements in the forest. They use it to chase their game and also to run from being a prey.

Yeah, that's very correct. It is something that I am not interested in doing right now because I know I would definitely be exposing myself to harm which will be very dangerous for me. It is unless I have someone who is a very good tracker that I would really go deep in the forest.

Yeah, that's very correct. It is something that I am not interested in doing right now because I know I would definitely be exposing myself to harm which will be very dangerous for me. It is unless I have someone who is a very good tracker that I would really go deep in the forest.
Many unlucky persons have been killed in wild because they went in too far more than they are meant to. The wild will never respect anyone who doesn't respect it. A lot of wild animals dwelling in the wild have been oppressed to the extent of sering anything as a threat.

Another good reason why I love having a tree in my compound is because of the way it helps with the weather and mood of the environment. It usually helps to make the place to be very calm especially when the weather is too hot and I find it very difficult to stay comfortable whenever the weather is hot.

It's flowers I'm interested in planting in my yard soon. I've been thinking about planting flowers like Bleeding-Heart, Cheery Blossom, Lotus Flower and Lily. They will make my yard very beautiful.

Yes, in fact, there is a forest right next to my house that is where I walk my dogs and also where I sometimes walk to disconnect, having a place with trees or a forest is always good as that helps relieve stress.

Yes, in fact, there is a forest right next to my house that is where I walk my dogs and also where I sometimes walk to disconnect, having a place with trees or a forest is always good as that helps relieve stress.

This kind of setting is something that brings the nature closer to us. There is a way which you are going to connect with nature, it brings calmness of the mind and inner peace. This is the reason why people always look for places that are calm with trees and flowers so that they will reconnect with nature.

There are no trees in the compound of the house where I currently reside, however, there are small trees in the adjacent houses. I have a farmhouse about 250 miles away from where I live and there are a lot of trees around, most of the trees are fruit-bearing trees like mango, lychee, guava, avocado, etc.

There are no trees in the compound of the house where I currently reside, however, there are small trees in the adjacent houses. I have a farmhouse about 250 miles away from where I live and there are a lot of trees around, most of the trees are fruit-bearing trees like mango, lychee, guava, avocado, etc.

I love mango guava and avocado. They are among my favourite fruits. Apples are among my favourite one's too but it's very unfortunate that we can't grow apple in my country and I don't know why they don't survive here. I've tried planting it over and over again but it's never surviving.

I love mango guava and avocado. They are among my favourite fruits. Apples are among my favourite one's too but it's very unfortunate that we can't grow apple in my country and I don't know why they don't survive here. I've tried planting it over and over again but it's never surviving.
We cannot grow apples in the place where I have my farmland, however, our country has a favorable climate for apples in other parts. I like growing coffee trees but the climatic conditions in my farmhouse are not favorable for coffee. We also have trees that we use for timber, for instance, teak and eucalyptus.

This kind of setting is something that brings the nature closer to us. There is a way which you are going to connect with nature, it brings calmness of the mind and inner peace. This is the reason why people always look for places that are calm with trees and flowers so that they will reconnect with nature.
Absolutely right, in fact when I'm saturated, either because of work or because of problems, I go to a tree in that forest where there is always very good shade and I sit there for half an hour or three quarters of an hour just to breathe deeply or try to meditate a little, all the evils go away. maybe the tree cleanses my energy, it's something inexplicable.

Absolutely right, in fact when I'm saturated, either because of work or because of problems, I go to a tree in that forest where there is always very good shade and I sit there for half an hour or three quarters of an hour just to breathe deeply or try to meditate a little, all the evils go away. maybe the tree cleanses my energy, it's something inexplicable.

I actually believe that they are very capable of cleansing the energy around and within us because when you even look at it from the scientific angle, the trees absorb the carbondioxide that we breathe out and produces oxygen for us. This is the reason why whenever you spend time in such environment with trees and shade, you come out feeling refreshed.

I actually believe that they are very capable of cleansing the energy around and within us because when you even look at it from the scientific angle, the trees absorb the carbondioxide that we breathe out and produces oxygen for us. This is the reason why whenever you spend time in such environment with trees and shade, you come out feeling refreshed.
Yes, in addition, we evolved and adapted to an environment where we always see trees and nature, we are not so used to big cities and environments so empty of nature, as I was researching some time ago, human beings simply seeing that they are passing through natural environments and full of trees and vegetation calms down and his breathing becomes slower and calmer, I think it's totally reasonable.

I currently live in a big city and live in an apartment, which means that it is very difficult to find trees around, because almost everything is only tall residential buildings. However, I see that in recent years they are trying to plant small trees near my houses, because there were a lot of complaints about the fact that in the summer there is not even a shade to hide from the heat

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back