Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
After all trees supply oxygen and we humans need oxygen in order to breathe and live a healthy lifestyle, I do have some trees and plants which are located near my house and I'm pretty happy about it... but what about you? Do you have trees near your house?

My house used to just be woods, a place was cleared out for our yard but you still drive through the woods to get there. It's really peaceful and we see deer on the road every other day. Once I was even going for a walk with my kids and a deer ran right in front of us, they loved it. Only bad thing is we get rattlesnakes out here, we see about one a year in the road.

My house used to just be woods, a place was cleared out for our yard but you still drive through the woods to get there. It's really peaceful and we see deer on the road every other day. Once I was even going for a walk with my kids and a deer ran right in front of us, they loved it. Only bad thing is we get rattlesnakes out here, we see about one a year in the road.
It very good to have tress near your house. It makes the environment cool so sometimes you don't even have to switch on the AC since you have natural air all around. But it's very true...we use to stay near the woods and there were snakes all over so that's the negative part though

Yes, I do have trees near my house. I have a maple tree in the backyard, and it's been there for as long as I can remember. I love that tree so much because it reminds me of my childhood. My mom would always bring me out to sit under the shade and read books or play with my little brother. The smell of leaves is just so comforting to me—I can't imagine not having them around me anymore.

I also love that we have a lot of plants in our home because they help us keep away pests and make the house feel more alive and fresh. We don't have any fruit trees though, which is kind of a bummer because they're so delicious!

After all trees supply oxygen and we humans need oxygen in order to breathe and live a healthy lifestyle, I do have some trees and plants which are located near my house and I'm pretty happy about it... but what about you? Do you have trees near your house?
It is very good to have a tree around the house to protect gyro wind during rainfall, and also it makes the house to cool and protect against direct sun the time.

Yes it's true trees and plants are very important to us for gaseous exchange to regulate the environment as well. But unfortunately near to my house there are no greenery which give us peace and healthy environment.

We've got plenty of trees around the house, mainly fruit trees. I live on a farm. We have lots of durian trees, coconut, lanzones, bananas, pomelo, cacao, etc.

Yes we have lots of trees near where i am currently staying, and we even eat from them. There are some plantain and banana trees and even a pear tree close by, so we do not buy these fruits.

I do have trees near my house. We have quite a few trees out at the front of my house and we have about 3 or 4 out at the back of our house as well. We live in an area where there are a lot of trees and no matter where you go in the town you will find trees somewhere which is always nice especially during the summer months when they are blooming with leaves.

You can only find trees a mile away from where I am living. It is not a far distance, but I don't always see it from this end. We have trees around our house in the village, though, and it always helps the environment remain stable.

My mother have always been the kind of person that loves planting trees and when you come to my family house, we have about three different trees inside our compound and all of them bears fruits that we normally consume from time to time. We have Avocado pear tree, Guava tree and Soursop tree.

There are 2 trees in my yard. They bring shade in the yard which is what I love very much. I normally go and sit under the tree because the shade makes it cool under the tree. I'm looking for those agric trees which grow very fast to plan them. Within 3 to 5 years, the tree will be grown.

Not at all, I have small plants around my surrounding such as flowers which adds beauty to the environ.

There is a man who lived across the estate where I am staying here. He usually plant a lot of beautiful flowers around his building and this makes it very lovely to look at. They are some flowers that are very tall like trees that he planted in front of his house and I admire those flowers. I'm thinking about doing something similar in my own house.

There is a man who lived across the estate where I am staying here. He usually plant a lot of beautiful flowers around his building and this makes it very lovely to look at. They are some flowers that are very tall like trees that he planted in front of his house and I admire those flowers. I'm thinking about doing something similar in my own house.
Flowers can add both beauty and fragrance to their surroundings. Their vibrant colors and unique shapes enhance the visual appearance of your area and its sorrunds, whether it's a garden, room, or outdoor area. The natural scents of flowers can create a pleasant and refreshing atmosphere, your environment enjoyable and inviting.

Flowers can add both beauty and fragrance to their surroundings. Their vibrant colors and unique shapes enhance the visual appearance of your area and its sorrunds, whether it's a garden, room, or outdoor area. The natural scents of flowers can create a pleasant and refreshing atmosphere, your environment enjoyable and inviting.

Yeah, that's very correct about the fragrance addition to their surroundings. Whenever you come across the man's house, it smells so good. I usually take a walk along his house every evening because it smells so good being there.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back