What's new

Do you have to pay for company uniform?

It doesn't sound appropriate for the employee to pay for the uniform they would wear working for the company, the company is supposed to provide these and if it can't then they should allow their employees wear whatever is appropriate to work.
That's how it should be. And in most workplace I know, the employee don't pay for the uniform, but I don't know if they removed the uniform money from the money they collected.

That's how it should be. And in most workplace I know, the employee don't pay for the uniform, but I don't know if they removed the uniform money from the money they collected.
Sometimes if the salary they are willing to pay is a bit reasonable I wouldn't even have problem to buy the uniform , I will even do it gladly. Afterall paying for uniform is not something that will kill me.

In my opinion, employees shouldn't be made to pay for company uniform. It should be provided by the company and that is why it is referred to as a "company uniform" and not your personal clothes.

I still believe that it's not proper to pay for company uniform any firm that hire you need to provide you with uniform,so it's not proper to pay for uniform

Most companies pay for it . They also do not give employees the opportunity to sew these uniforms for themselves at home. This is because they want everything to be unique always.

Actually in my country, a worker or a new worker who just start or coming to a company to work he or she do not pay any money for any uniform, it is the company that will provide him with all the required uniform to wear.

Actually in my country, a worker or a new worker who just start or coming to a company to work he or she do not pay any money for any uniform, it is the company that will provide him with all the required uniform to wear.
It is not in the best practice for the worker to purchase the uniform that is meant to be used to facilitate better working condition in the company to be purchased by the workers.

It is not in the best practice for the worker to purchase the uniform that is meant to be used to facilitate better working condition in the company to be purchased by the workers.
Yes and by the way, the worker come to work for the company and to earn the money he or she could to sustain himself, so I see no need for he himself buying clothes for him to work in a company again. That is totally wrong for me.

Yes and by the way, the worker come to work for the company and to earn the money he or she could to sustain himself, so I see no need for he himself buying clothes for him to work in a company again. That is totally wrong for me.
I don't know why some companies will be using an advantage that the employment in some countries are so high and they will want to use opportunity to rip people off.

It doesn't sound appropriate for the employee to pay for the uniform they would wear working for the company, the company is supposed to provide these and if it can't then they should allow their employees wear whatever is appropriate to work.
Yes, it's uncommon for an employees to pay for their uniforms. It's the duty of the company to provide uniform and necessary thing to their staff before they start work. It will be an Injustice if the company force her employees to pay for their uniforms.

I discussed this with a friend yesterday offline to be sincere someone don't need to pay for company uniform seriously so I think that it's not good for employees to do that rather the company in question should provide one

I discussed this with a friend yesterday offline to be sincere someone don't need to pay for company uniform seriously so I think that it's not good for employees to do that rather the company in question should provide one
It is responsibilities of the company to provide clothings because it is used for the productions of goods and services the company is rendering, and it should remain the company's property.

I don't know why some companies will be using an advantage that the employment in some countries are so high and they will want to use opportunity to rip people off.
Seriously it is not fair in that aspect it is good that once you go out to look for money or in search of job they should provide all the necessary things like uniforms and others as far they are the one that will be benefiting from it.

It is responsibilities of the company to provide clothings because it is used for the productions of goods and services the company is rendering, and it should remain the company's property.

Sometimes, the company also charges the workers in case they spoil the uniform of the company. In such case, the company is responsible for offering uniforms to their workers if they are charging workers in case they damage the uniform.

Seriously it is not fair in that aspect it is good that once you go out to look for money or in search of job they should provide all the necessary things like uniforms and others as far they are the one that will be benefiting from it.
It is the responsibility of the company to provide you their uniform . The uniform does not belong to the worker , it remain the properties of the company.

Yes, it's uncommon for an employees to pay for their uniforms. It's the duty of the company to provide uniform and necessary thing to their staff before they start work. It will be an Injustice if the company force her employees to pay for their uniforms.
Sometimes , its will depend on the country you are residing . In situations that there is no unemployment , a lot of employees wouldn't mind paying for uniform and other materials if that will help them earn reasonable amount of money at the end of the month.

Uniforms I believe I think that should be part of the company even if you are the one that is going to be using them because you are representing them whenever you are at work.

Sometimes, the company also charges the workers in case they spoil the uniform of the company. In such case, the company is responsible for offering uniforms to their workers if they are charging workers in case they damage the uniform.
In a country where companies will not pay for the clothing that was supposed to be worn in the company, sthe government of such country aren't doing well to the masses.

It depends from the economy of the company if the company is in a hard money situation and couldn't provide wear of work for free it is his full right, there is even companies in good situations but you need for pay for the service.

Uniforms I believe I think that should be part of the company even if you are the one that is going to be using them because you are representing them whenever you are at work.
The company's uniform remain the property of the company and not the property of the workers . This tells us that they are the one that should be responsible for getting the worker the uniform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back