What's new

Do you have to pay for company uniform?

Certain workplaces may have such kind of rules. However, I think that if a company wants its workers to wear uniforms, then they must also provide more than one suits. A person may not wear a single uniform for the whole month. They would need to wear a different suit as well. So, a company must also offer that as well.

The company policy is that you will have to wear the t-shirts once per week to the workplace as that is a way of marketing the company to the outside world. The long suit for working in the company have tags for each staff and they are 3 in number per staff. That is the one that you are expected to handle with care.

You can agree with me that some staff can be careless with the company properties such as the uniform when they paid no dime to make use of it.

It is very absurd paying for uniform of a company. Wearing the uniform means that the workers are only promoting the company. So I don't think it makes sense paying for it.

I think it depends on the company and the job you're going for. I think some companies will provide you with a uniform free of charge, but a lot of them require a uniform that you may have to pay for. Some businesses won't pay for you. Anyway, some may even require you to wear certain clothing, not a uniform, but a certain style of outfit, like a polo and dress pants or something.

Companies forcing their workers to pay for their own work uniform should be sued if it's possible but I know it's not. You can either agree with their decision or quit the job.

I won't be happy if the company I'm working for makes me pay for my work uniform. I will overlook it if they are paying me very well but a company which won't pay for their workers uniform can never pay you well.

Some companies even go to the extent of giving out their uniforms to people for the sake of advertisement.

You are very correct about this assessment and it is a very good business strategy in my opinion because you are freely getting people to advertise and market your company without even having to pay them. The only expenses that you are having his producing the company's clothes for them to wear.

You are very correct about this assessment and it is a very good business strategy in my opinion because you are freely getting people to advertise and market your company without even having to pay them. The only expenses that you are having his producing the company's clothes for them to wear.
I have come across various companies do this because it is a medium to generate audience. If you could give out such kind of cloth to millions of people, you can imagine the number of awareness you have created as a business owner.

I think it depends on the company and the job you're going for. I think some companies will provide you with a uniform free of charge, but a lot of them require a uniform that you may have to pay for. Some businesses won't pay for you. Anyway, some may even require you to wear certain clothing, not a uniform, but a certain style of outfit, like a polo and dress pants or something.

Well, in case if employees are paid a very huge sum of cash as salaries and if the employees have to pay a very small sum of money for uniform, then I am quite sure that many employees would not mind that. However, this may not be the case most of the time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back