What's new

Do you have the believe that forex does not recognise crisis?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
While trading forex, it doesn't matter if the market is really booming or if it's otherwise, you can always take advantage of opportunities in all the conditions to make decent money for yourself as a professional trader. What's your opinion?

Forex trading is the only business that you can earn money without without anyone patronizing you, that's the part I really like about trading, the knowledge you have that's what will earn you money.

Forex trading is the only business that you can earn money without without anyone patronizing you, that's the part I really like about trading, the knowledge you have that's what will earn you money.
This is what attracted me to forex trading, as I can stay at the comfort of my house and become a very profitable traders and make a lot of money without involving anyone

This is what attracted me to forex trading, as I can stay at the comfort of my house and become a very profitable traders and make a lot of money without involving anyone
That's just it, if you know what you are doing I'm very sure you are going to absolutely love it, but first going for the knowledge is very important, it will help a lot.

I also have this type of believe because when forex is on crisis you can sell or buy and when it is booming you can buy or sell as the case may be because the market condition will determine your prediction.

I also have this type of believe because when forex is on crisis you can sell or buy and when it is booming you can buy or sell as the case may be because the market condition will determine your prediction.
Forex does not have crisis because when the market is down and when it is up, you can make informed decision and make profit out of it. This is why there is no crisis in Forex.

If you have the skill set I'm very sure you are going to earn money from it, the biggest mistake you can make is investing your money without having the knowledge.

The most interesting thing about forex is that it gives you opportunity to trade at any point in time irrespective of the market condition or sentiment because you can still make money when the price is declining.

The most interesting thing about forex is that it gives you opportunity to trade at any point in time irrespective of the market condition or sentiment because you can still make money when the price is declining.
This is why forex market is taken as a platform that does not recognise crisis because you can take either way to make predictions and make money from it.

Well it depends even though the crisis involved in forex trading, can not be compare as to othet forms of business platforms.

Knowledge is very important and I believe when you have the knowledge, it will be vety simple for you to manage it.

Well it depends even though the crisis involved in forex trading, can not be compare as to othet forms of business platforms.

Knowledge is very important and I believe when you have the knowledge, it will be vety simple for you to manage it.
I think that the reason why the OP mentioned that forex does not recognise crisis is that you can predict in both directions of trends and that is the golden opportunity that forex has for traders.

This is why forex market is taken as a platform that does not recognise crisis because you can take either way to make predictions and make money from it.
Yes, that's the part I really like about forex trading, if you know what you are doing an if you have the knowledge you are going to earn a decent amount of money from it.

No, forex trading do recognizes crisis. Infact crises affects the impact on regional currency of the affected country in the forex market. The currency of the country that is in crisis would perform poorly against other currencies in the forex market. Most holders of that currency would be rushing to the market on order to sell it against other currencies.

No, I don't have such believe. I strongly believe that the Forex market is able to recognise crises and gets affected by the crises. The prices of Forex market reacts to crises if there is depending on the currency.

Forex markets are influenced by various economic and political factors, it is generally believed that they do recognize and respond to crises. while forex markets respond to crises, the reactions may not always be immediate or predictable. Market participants analyze various indicators, news releases, and economic data to anticipate potential impacts on currency values.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back