What's new

Do you have target for the day?

It is always much better to have a specific target for the day rather than being greedy and investing again and again. Many traders lose money due to greed and greed can be very damaging.

I don't think i have ever woken up in the morning after saying my prayers,move out of the house without setting up goals that I need to achieve,I to set short term goals on daily and weekly basis

We all have a target for the day but due to some mistakes, we simply do not reach the target and I think it is always a good idea to learn from our mistakes and avoid them in the future.

I do have a purpose for the day which is to write 20 posts on this amazing website everyday and to also do surveys on StreetBees and on CashApp which are legit applications I use daily. I succeed at doing it everyday except saturday and so far I'm happy with that decision and will keep doing so for a long time until I give up I suppose. Sometimes having a daily purpose might annoy us but I think that it is essential as you say and it actually make us stronger humans and make us give up less then we use to in a daily basis.

My goal each day is to be able to work in the online forums that am in. I try to do it on a daily basis, so that I can be able to archieve my goal of earning a certain amount of money. I would like to save some money , I try to earn as much as I can daily.

Most definitely I have a plans for the day and does target must be met because of these changes tips of my working online and if I didn't wait up it will be a different ball game.

When working online most especially on forum sites, I normally targets making $2 daily from all the forum sites I am working on but due to the unseriousness and banning of most sites , my target has been reduced to $1 daily.

I agree, to achieve your goal you should have a target achievement every day. This will give you an idea about the feasibility of your main goal. It is a good habit and self-fulfillment that you have an accomplishment, even a small one.

There was a time when working online brings good income , most especially working in different forum sites, I normally makes at least $3 dialy online but nowadays , i make less than $1 in a day
I agree, to achieve your goal you should have a target achievement every day. This will give you an idea about the feasibility of your main goal. It is a good habit and self-fulfillment that you have an accomplishment, even a small one.

Whenever I am working online I usually have the target that I should be able to make at least $2 in a day but that is going to fluctuate depending on my offline activity.

I usually try to set targets for myself and I tried to make it in such a way that it is going to be more difficult than the 1 of the previous month and that has always kept me going.

Working online and offline means a lot to me because I am using both fund gotten from there to take care of my responsibility , and my daily target online is to make $1 or more online .

I never do daily targets. I aim for bi-weekly or monthly ones. It depends on what I am working on.

I think daily goals can work but not for me.

My plan as always be coming to pass everyday but I didn't know how I will make my plan for for today in a sense that I've put all my life dream on bizdustry for making money everyday but the way things were now as been affecting using daily plan.
It's is very important to have good target everyday to plan ahead so to become successful person in future, make a good plan everyday for yourself so to start making money for and also for the future.

It's is very important to have good target everyday to plan ahead so to become successful person in future, make a good plan everyday for yourself so to start making money for and also for the future.
It's very important to have a daily target in anything you do. It will make you focused and keep you motivated at all times towards achieving your objectives and targets.

It's very important to have a daily target in anything you do. It will make you focused and keep you motivated at all times towards achieving your objectives and targets.
Yes a daily target is very very important to everyone because it keeps moving ahead, because without being planned well for daily target one can never been a successful in life, so one need to start now to achieve your goals.

While I don't have an offline business, I try to set a daily target for my online money making sites like the paid-to-post sites. Althouit is not easy, I try to keep in mind that I can make the limit
I could remember when i started my online work,the fact that i did not put out a clear cut strategy on how i want to operate made me to loss lots of time while doing my work,but since i made a careful plan on what i want to acheive for the day,i use the rest of the time for other things.

I like working on forum sites mostly and sometimes my target changes because most of the forum sites started disappearing and some stops paying , so my target reduces due to lack of activities .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back