What's new

Do you have money saved in case of legal issues?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Legal issues will pop up from times to time, and there may be times where you're forced into a legal situation. Have you ever been in a legal situation that required some money to cover? I always try to save money as much as I can. I haven't had any legal issues myself, but I always worry that there is going to be some swindler coming in to try and take from me.

Anyway, my suggestion is to just have some money saved up in case of legal expenses and other such expenses.

It's good to save extra money for legal issues and similar unexpected money demanding issue related to business stability maintenance. Doing that will secure a business from loosing profits and altering the business structure.

Currently I don't plan for any legal issue due to the nature of my earnings.
My savings are basically directed for rainy days and I don't think there would be anything that would require legal intervention.

I've never thought of keeping money for legal cases. I always try to avoid any confrontations or crimes so it's not an issue I've had to deal with. I do have an emergency fund for all emergencies, so that may help.

Not at all, this is because the nature of my interactions and business doesn't require any legal action. But I do have savings that could be used for that incase anything happens.

I don't really save money aside for legal issues,why because the nature of my business has nothing to do with dispute settlement or any related legal issues.

It's good to save extra money for legal issues and similar unexpected money demanding issue related to business stability maintenance. Doing that will secure a business from loosing profits and altering the business structure.
It is truly good to have a spare money for legal issues and that is why it is very important for you to be careful and avoid anything that will make you go to court if you do not have the money to go

I am still running a small business and the little i have in my reserve fund is for my business , so i dont pray to have issue with my business that will force me to take from my reserve fund ,
Though big company normally save money for legal issues.

When I was fighting legal battles in the past, I was mainly using my personal money. My last court case ended a long time ago, and I lost. IT came as a major financial setback as I not only lost the property but also the money I used to fight the case. However, this time if I again ran into a court case, I have prepared myself by building a fund.

I have never given a thought to it till date but I suppose saving a little on a regular basis for legal issues is a great idea.

Unfortunately I don't pray to have any legal issues to be followed up that is going to require a lot of money from me because I need to pay my legal team. As a result of this, I don't have any money set aside for any kind of legal cases to be held in court.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back