What's new

Do you have high business taxes?

I am not actually paying any tax online because it's actually a thing that has to do with the offline market. You could be charged like a freelancer using a freelancing platform but that's just it.
Exactly, you don't much taxes when you're working online. But freelancers who are from top tier countries pay taxes from their earning indirectly to the government. The platforms subtract it from their earning.

When I take my products to the market, I pay all kinds of taxes ranging from sanitation tax to security tax. I believe it is always too much. And this is a daily affair.

When I take my products to the market, I pay all kinds of taxes ranging from sanitation tax to security tax. I believe it is always too much. And this is a daily affair.

We also pay taxes in here. In my country this kind of tax is known as the "General Sales Tax". This kind of tax is paid by both rich and the poor as well. There is no subsidy for this tax.

Though I am into three different small business and I am paying taxes for each of the business but I am paying just a small amount of money on taxes for each of my business

It is a very good thing that you are not paying heavily on taxes for your small businesses because if the reverse was the case, it will always affect the profit-making margin in your business which will not always be good for the growth of your business.

What businesses should know and consider is that most countries survive by taxation and that is the way they manage to run the country efficiently, so it is advisable you pay your tax

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back