What's new

Do you have good relationships with your neighbors?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
I personally don't have good relationships with my neighbors, I don't meet them very often and we don't have anything in common that can be spoken. I used to have good relationships with my grandmother's neighbors, we were playing outside together, speaking about life and having conversations. We weren't very similar but we got along with each other and everything was fine. They were nice and some of them fully respected me, I think it is important to have good relationships with your neighbors, if it ever come to happen, it is indeed hard to find something in common that can be spoken and it might be awkward but after all we are all human beings. So what about you did you have good relationships with your neighbors? I would like to know!.

Neighbors are like kinds of kids. Everything you are doing is reported to your parents like I saw your girl doing this thing and this thing. They are not someone to establish relationships with. When talking to someone of this nature you will feel uncomfortable.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back