What's new

Do you have experiences as a blog post writer?

Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Blog post writing is a skill where you need to write articles for blogs. This skill is in-demand on freelancing platforms and many people are making good amounts out of it.

Do you have experiences as a blog post writer? Share your experiences.

Blog post writing is a skill where you need to write articles for blogs. This skill is in-demand on freelancing platforms and many people are making good amounts out of it.

Do you have experiences as a blog post writer? Share your experiences.

I have been working as a writer for a very long time. However, I am not a native English speaker. Regardless of that, I manage to write in a much better way. I have written articles for revenue-sharing sites.

I have been working as a writer for a very long time. However, I am not a native English speaker. Regardless of that, I manage to write in a much better way. I have written articles for revenue-sharing sites.
This is a great way of money making which is used by most people, they use their writing skills to generate money in different article writing websites.

To a large extent, I am good in writing blog post articles. I have a blog which updated daily with good blog post articles. This has given an opportunity to know how to write blog post articles.

I have written for my own blogs and sites, as well as guest blogged for other sites. Other than that, my focus is just on my content.
I have also written for blogs and I'm still writing on platforms that pay us to write articles. I wish to have a blog but I'm not working towards it at the moment

I have not only written bnlog posts on free blogging platforms like Medium and Hubpages but even have my own blogs. I have multiple blogs that I have been running since 2015.

I have not only written bnlog posts on free blogging platforms like Medium and Hubpages but even have my own blogs. I have multiple blogs that I have been running since 2015.
This is amazing, having a blog can be profitable for those who have knowledge about it and how to optimize it in order to attract audience. There are different ways that you can monetize your blog.

Yes, you can monetize your blog through multiple methods, but this does not mean you will be making money through all methods, some methods will work for you and some methods will not

I have also written for blogs and I'm still writing on platforms that pay us to write articles. I wish to have a blog but I'm not working towards it at the moment

I am also a writer. I also try to find new opportunities to make money online. However, right now, I am focusing only on forums, as I have not found an opportunity to make money as an article writer as of now. However, I have worked as a writer in the past.

Yes, I have an experience as a Blog post writer. I am focused on Crypto contents and I have written articles for some blogs before. I also have a medium account where I post my writings.

Yes, you can monetize your blog through multiple methods, but this does not mean you will be making money through all methods, some methods will work for you and some methods will not

Affiliate marketing is one such kind of method. You may earn a lot. However, it might be possible that you may never earn. It all depends on what kind of products you sell.

Affiliate marketing is one such kind of method. You may earn a lot. However, it might be possible that you may never earn. It all depends on what kind of products you sell.
I see a lot of people talking about affiliate marketing but based on my experience I can say it is really difficult to generate sales. With the same amount of traffic, I can make money with adsense but not with Amazon affiliate ads.

Definitely, not only one method is working for everyone because people are different and they can have different skills that could be used in different ways.

I am also a writer. I also try to find new opportunities to make money online. However, right now, I am focusing only on forums, as I have not found an opportunity to make money as an article writer as of now. However, I have worked as a writer in the past.
I am posting on forums and I also write on some platforms that pays me to write articles. Making money there is stressful but things will get better with time.

I am posting on forums and I also write on some platforms that pays me to write articles. Making money there is stressful but things will get better with time.
You are right, as time passes, your experiences increase and also your income could increase.
Anyway, on which article writing platforms are you working?

You are right, as time passes, your experiences increase and also your income could increase.
Anyway, on which article writing platforms are you working?
I am writing on Hive and blurt. The are cryptocurrency based platforms and they pay through their currencies which are Hive and Blurt. You should try to write on them.

I am writing on Hive and blurt. The are cryptocurrency based platforms and they pay through their currencies which are Hive and Blurt. You should try to write on them.
Thank you for your information, I will try them. Anyway, how much can you earn per day? Is it based on articles or based on views that your articles get?

Creating and running a blog requires investment, you need money to build a blog and promote the blog. There are free methods, but in most cases these free methods do not work

Thank you for your information, I will try them. Anyway, how much can you earn per day? Is it based on articles or based on views that your articles get?

You need to buy some coins so that you can perform actions on the platform. You also need to work very hard and engage with a lot of people if you want to make a lot of money

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back