What's new

Do you have experience as a virtual assistant?

Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Virtual assistance is a great skill that can help you find great opportunities to work with clients, nowadays it has a high demand in freelancing platforms.
Do you have experience as a virtual assistant? What skills should someone learn in order to be a successful virtual assistant?

I have worked as a virtual assistant. I was hired for the job through Upwork. As a virtual assistant, I have worked on jobs like email marketing, writing and distributing press releases, data entry, customer support etc.

Virtual assistance is a great skill that can help you find great opportunities to work with clients, nowadays it has a high demand in freelancing platforms.
Do you have experience as a virtual assistant? What skills should someone learn in order to be a successful virtual assistant?
Typing, organizing files, proofreading reports, researching, whatever they need a little extra help with.
CyberSecretaries had positions open like this, but it was mostly typing and editing jobs. Not sure the site is still in biz, though.

I have worked as a virtual assistant in several jobs. As far as I'm concerned, it's one of easiest jobs that you can be hired to work online. I had about 5 different virtual assistant jobs from Seoclerks and 3 from Upwork. I have not been able to work on any for about 2 years now.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back