What's new

Do you have enough to retire on at the moment?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Retirement is something I still need to plan for, for myself, and I haven't done much yet. Do you have enough to retire on at this very moment? If I had to retire right now, I wouldn't have the financial standing to do it. I want to save enough to where I will be able to live comfortably, but that's easier said than done.

If I had the opportunity to retire right now I wouldn't. The reason for that is that I don't feel I have enough saved to be able to retire and retiring would be a bad move if I was to do it now. I feel I will still be working for many years at the moment to earn enough where I would feel like I could retire and live comfortably, how many years? I could not say at the moment.

Right now, I have not even started saving for retirement. But I want to start saving as soon as I get a solid source of income. I also want to get into investments as soon as I earn more money.

Currently i do not believe what i have is even near enough when it comes to what i need to retire. I still have so much to do, so i do not even me having anything right now.

No, I do not have enough to retire at the moment, since I do not have enough, I have no plans for retirement. If something happens me tomorrow and I can no longer make money, I will be in a great financial trouble.

No, I do not have enough to retire at the moment, since I do not have enough, I have no plans for retirement. If something happens me tomorrow and I can no longer make money, I will be in a great financial trouble.
this is one of the things that keeps me awake through out the night as i know i need to work hard to have investments that pays a lot of money without my effort or input.

I think most people will find themselves in a situation like mine, they don't have enough savings and they don't have enough money in their retirement funds. With a high cost of living and a low income, most of us are in financial difficulties

The cost of living is really on the high side and the income we make does not grow along side the cost of living making things very difficult for one to cope with at the moment.

I don't have enough money to retire and despite of having enough money I will not retire because I have big dreams, I will work until I achieve my goals and dreams.

I am not depending on any savings to retire. I am depending on my business standing at a good level for me to retire, I am not yet financially ready to retire. I am still growing the business to be able to fund my retirement.

I've always like to be independent in my life and i don't like asking anybody for help but if i decide to retire at this young ah, then i will have to return home to my Dad

I don't have enough money to retire and despite of having enough money I will not retire because I have big dreams, I will work until I achieve my goals and dreams.

Right now, I also do not have enough money as well. However, I am saving money and trying my best in order to save money so that I could use that money in order to start trading activities.

IN order to retire, you need passive income sources that can easily pay your bill. YOu can have passive income only when you have investment portfolios or a business.

I've always like to be independent in my life and i don't like asking anybody for help but if i decide to retire at this young ah, then i will have to return home to my Dad
i believe that been financially independent is the goalof almost everyone, as humans love to be free by nature and not restricted by anything especially when it comes to money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back