What's new

Do you have enough saved for retirement to live off of?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
We all have to work our lives to make a solid living into our retirement. I like to think I have enough saved in my retirement, but I don't know that I do just yet. I'm still saving to it, but I hope to one day have enough to the point I can live comfortably. Do you have enough saved for retirment?

Currently I don't have enough saved. I'm still trying to - thing is there are online opportunities I'm exploring to create extra income that'll allow me put more funds into my pension.

Actually I have not gotten enough that's to say I don't have enough but I am really trying to be able to save for my pension so as not to stress myself when am no longer able to worked for more money.

I just want to live my life to filled now, retirement will sort itself. I'm too young to be thinking and planning to any retirement savings. What if i die before retirement

The essence of having a retirement plan and a pension fund is to be able to have something to fall back to when you have permanently retire,but it is good to start early and to be consistent.

It can be very difficult and hard nowadays for one to say he or she has save enough before retirement and that can be enough for him or her. Except he or she has planned well since from the beginning.

Right now, I don't have enough money saved for retirement. But I have plans on starting this saving journey. I wish to be financially comfortable when I grow old. I never want to depend entirely on other people.

Right now we do not have anything near enough for me to retire. There are still so many things i want to achieve so many goals i need to attain before i can even consider retiring.

No, I don't have enough savings for retirement. However, I have an investment portfolio and term life insurance that will help me pay my bills when I am ready to retire. I also plan to buy my own house before I retire.

i barely even have enough to cater for my basic needs at the moment, so obviously i do not have enough to take care of myself if i decide to retire now, and this is one of my motivating factors in life to work and achieve more.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back