What's new

Do you have anyone on board to take over in the case of your death?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
We all die one day, it's the sad inevitable truth. But, it's about how you live your life that matters.

Anyway, that's not what this topic is about. It's more about what you have planned in the case of your death. Do you have anyone taking over ownership of your sites or businesses? Do you just give them the rights? I plan to give it all to my family and anyone that can use them. And maybe run them further after I pass. Do you have any plans like that setup?

I gave someone I trust the passwords to my site and he'll take over if I should pass away. I told him to sell it if he could to make a few bucks because there is no sense on him just holding onto it for memories. I even wrote it up in a letter before I had surgery to let my family know that I was giving the site to him.

I'm a big fan of the saying, "The only thing we can truly count on is death and taxes." But I think that's wrong. The other thing we can count on is change—and change will happen whether you want it to or not.

So yes, I have someone on board to take over in the case of my death: me. We can't know exactly what will happen when we die. We don't know if someone else will take over for us, if our business will continue as normal (or even thrive), or if anything at all will change. But one thing we do know is that no one can predict the future with absolute certainty, not even the best fortune tellers in the world.

So while it's hard to say whether or not someone will be able to take over for me in case of my death, I can say that I've done everything in my power to make sure my business continues no matter what happens. And that includes making sure there are people around who are ready and willing to step up when they're needed most.

At the moment, I have my parents to take over in case of any misfortune.
The idea of will and legacy is absolutely important in this generation and should never be joked with.

At the moment, I have my parents to take over in case of any misfortune.
The idea of will and legacy is absolutely important in this generation and should never be joked with.
I am in support of this your point.
The idea of will and legacy should never be taken likely.
I have set up my will in order, this is not because I believe I am going to die early (God forbid) it is just a contingent plan in case anything happens.

Seriously aside from my brother's right now I think that I have nobody that can do that but am planning to get married soon if not this year next year precisely so my kids are the ones

If I am ever going to die very early then my next of kin is definitely the one who's going to take over my business and what so ever he wants to do with it is completely up to him.

Yes I have my siblings and my child take in charge of everything in case of any misfortune. They will have to continue and build the legacy it have created

At this moment I pray nothing bad happens to me but incase this happens my son will take care after any misfortune

To be honest I haven't given this much thought but I'll ensure this is looked into anyways because succession in a business is really key and will speak volumes of how sustainable the business will be.

I have always thought of giving out details about my savings and investments, but recently, a lot of people have lost their lives and property because of this. People can plan to get rid of you, even those close to you just to benefit from what you have.

We all die one day, it's the sad inevitable truth. But, it's about how you live your life that matters.

Anyway, that's not what this topic is about. It's more about what you have planned in the case of your death. Do you have anyone taking over ownership of your sites or businesses? Do you just give them the rights? I plan to give it all to my family and anyone that can use them. And maybe run them further after I pass. Do you have any plans like that setup?
It is very important for a business owner to choose someone as the leader of the business or company after his or her death if not the business will collapse quickly.

In terms of my business plans, my wife has access to everything. I am working on setting up a computer where everything will be stored and outlined for her in case something were to happen so she has a means of making money herself.

Yes, I have a next of king who will take all my belongings when I am death. Not entrusting the rights and privilege for some one you trust to claim your properties after your Dead as next of king is not a wise decision.

The baking business as well as the farming business I am doing right now is with my wife and later night be introduced to our son , which i think might be able to carry on the legacy.

I am thinking of allowing my little brother to handle all my files because we never know what may happen tomorrow and I will be going to do that so that someone will have access to all my properties

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back