What's new

Do you have anyone house sit on your properties?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Lets say you own a few houses, do you either rent them out? Or keep them unoccupied at most times? A friend of mine does something a bit different. When he's away, or not using said properties, he will often ask a friend to housesit and keep an eye on things. In the past he had many break-ins and since he doesn't like to rent his properties out, he has decided to let some of his family & friends house sit. They aren't paid, but they do get to utilize the houses if they want.

Have you ever done something like this? Would you let people house sit instead of renting it out?

Well I do not have any house sit on my properties but as of then in my locality most people due put an house sit on there properties to look after there properties when they are not around and the house sit do steal or sell the properties.

I don't have any house sit on my properties if actually I have why should I keep it unoccupied without renting it out, if I have house of my own I will like to rent it out in order to make money from.

Actually house sit is a choice most especially for those who engaged in estate business. sometimes they are used as a monitore in the absence of the real owner.

It is better to rent them out to people who would be willing to pay, pending when you would be able to use the house for whatever purpose you intend to use it for.

I think it all depends on the prefrence of the house owner,because some house owners might be doing this out of experience from past tennant,reason they will not want a situation where they have to rent out the house.

It's not bad to put family & friends on your property for free to take control when you're away. I don't have such property now but i will rather rent it out to get more money if I have.

You are only going to be wasting potential if you are going to leave the house to be an occupied because you can definitely be able to make some extra income by putting in tenants there.

It's not a bad idea. It's not everybody that likes to rent out their property. If you have family and friends who do not have a house, it's better to let them housesit your house why you're away. That's humanity.

I wouldn't let such good opportunity go to waste. Except it's my family house which I'll have the utmost respect for due to traditions.
Having properties today is almost equal gold. A of high priced transactions will still occur

Personally I think thete will be no essence of investing in housing when it will be kept unoccupied. I will rather rent them or not even have it at all.

if your business is not giving you money then it is no need of doing that kind of business, so you would need to rent out your house to make money or it will decay on the long run.

Lets say you own a few houses, do you either rent them out? Or keep them unoccupied at most times? A friend of mine does something a bit different. When he's away, or not using said properties, he will often ask a friend to housesit and keep an eye on things. In the past he had many break-ins and since he doesn't like to rent his properties out, he has decided to let some of his family & friends house sit. They aren't paid, but they do get to utilize the houses if they want.

Have you ever done something like this? Would you let people house sit instead of renting it out?
Naaa, I don't really have such a situation of this SORT. But if it happens, well I guess that I'll just allow the LAW OF MY COUNTRY to take maximum control over the issue.

Getting people to house sit for you doesn't bring you money , its better to keep your house occupied with tenant and be collecting rent monies rather than leave it unoccupied .

I do not have a house or property at the moment though, but in such a case i would rather rent it out. So the property can generate passive income for me until i decide on what i want to use it for. Keeping the house empty would have a negative effect on the house.

I don't own a house, I live in a rented apartment, and when I am away for a long time, let's say a couple of weeks, I do not ask anyone to house-sit. I make sure it is locked properly and there are no valuables, such as cash or jewelry left in the house. However, I see a lot of people having someone to house-sit for them.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back