What's new

Do you have any shares in a major company?

I do not have any shares with any company most especially those that will be regarded as the major companies this is because my area is one of those that strong business are not carried out to some greater extent so that affect me.

I do not have shares in any major companies. That's because I was never interested in share market. It is very volatile market and you also need a lot of money to start investing in share market.

Before the introduction of crypto currency to some of us only means of investment then was shared which has low profit so we believe on that system but now I love crypto currency exchange means which is visible and accessible

Do you own any shares of a big or major company? I sadly do not have any shares in a company, but I have thought about getting shares in the Green Bay Packers NFL Football team.

But, I am curious about the shares you guys have in any major companies. Do you own any shares in a big company? And if so, are they big shares?
Shares are one of the investment one can use to gain part ownership in an organisation.personally i owned some shares in a major company in my country home,its in a financial institution and they are well renouned in the sector,i also owned some shares in a marine company.
Post automatically merged:

Do you own any shares of a big or major company? I sadly do not have any shares in a company, but I have thought about getting shares in the Green Bay Packers NFL Football team.

But, I am curious about the shares you guys have in any major companies. Do you own any shares in a big company? And if so, are they big shares?
Shares are one of the investment one can use to gain part ownership in an organisation.personally i owned some shares in a major company in my country home,its in a financial institution and they are well renouned in the sector,i also owned some shares in a marine company.

My plan is to invest in shares of major companies in my country. But I have to change my focus when cryptocurrency begins to gain ground and offer more profit. Buying and selling shares is no longer common among the people.

Personally, I don't have any shares with any major company but I know some one who has bought shares few companies since the late 80s, and is currently enjoying the dividends.

I don't have but I am planning of buying shares in may be two or three big companies. The only problem I have is that these big companies always sell shares in millions and I cannot afford the price for now. If the price can be reduced, there is nothing stopping me from buying their shares.

Well I do not have any shares with any company for now this is as a result of low fund but I believe with time I will be able to secure because I am working hard towards achieving in the future.
To have a major share in a big companies is the dream of many people but most of us dis not have because of our various financial difficulties we are facing at the present.

I don't have share on any company. And i don't think I will have a share soon. Many people in my area have shares from different companies.

CurrentlyI don't have any shares or company,but its good to have shares,because it will definitely help someome in the future

I don't know if i own an share in any major company. I've personally never bought any shares but i know my parents bought for me when i was much younger. I'll still inquire about it though.

For the time being, I do not own any stock or shares, but I intend to do so in the future. I've always wanted to buy a few shares in a few different firms, and I still intend to do so in the future.

I am fortunate to be granted shares of stocks of a big corporation worth $20,000. It was a benefit for my wife who passed away last October. I hope that the value will remain good and competitive in the market. My plan is to keep the stocks as long as I can.

Right now I do not have a big share or even a small share in any company because the stock market is down right now in my country due to inflation and a rise in the price of dollar. Pandemic is also a big reason why the market is down right now.

I actually don't have any share yet. But I have planned it strategically to ensure that 30% of my earnings goes to shares and some other related future investment in this coming year.

It was my parents who have shares is in big company. I am not interested in buying shares because I see it as a slow way of making money. I prefer to invest my money into real estate for residual income.

I don't have any shares with a major company but I think it is a very good business, especially for people too busy in government jobs, it is an added advantage to their work.

Currently, I don't own shares in a big company. A number of people would want to own shares in companies like Tesla, Facebook, Netflix... These are companies that thrive strong no matter the economic situation.

Getting shares in the NFL team must mean a lot.
I have not gotten shares in any major companies. I am sure shares from major companies will be big shares.
I intend getting shares in coca cola since they have been consistent over the years.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back