What's new

Do you have any shares in a major company?

I don't own shares in any popular big company but if I could there are companies I would venture into no doubt like Amazon, apple, Samsung to name a few as there are lots

I do not have any share in any company for the moment. I don't hav any shares for now because I don't do trading or investments in shares like the way i do for other types of my investment portfolios

I bought a couple of shares in a financial institution that was launched in my country 2 years ago. Presently it is performing very well and I am even praying for more growth.

That is very good decision you took back then but I wish you know if the share has appreciated significantly from the time you bought it tl this moment and do you get dividend yearly or what.
One of the things i benefited from the firm was the declaration of dividens for sme years,and after that for some period no dividens was given to shareholders because of some unfavourbly operating conditions that borthers security on the waterways.

I prefer to have local shares from well-known companies in my country, because price movements are easy to monitor, also if something happens to the company I will know quickly, Currently the foot ball team shares are increasing and I think it will be very profitable.

I remember some couple of years back while i was still in collage,i bought some shares in a blue chip company in my country,they are actually into marine and support services,and it has been very good in terms of value apprication.
That very good for you , you have known the advantages of investing and buying shares at a very young age, and that's the orientation that most youth out there lacks.

That very good for you , you have known the advantages of investing and buying shares at a very young age, and that's the orientation that most youth out there lacks.
Yeah I think orientation is what matters a lot because when have the knowledge much earlier you can invest certain amount of money that someone will spend lavishly instead of Investing.

For now I have some stocks with Facebook and Amazon but then I did not spend so much money in it as I invested just about $60. The majority of my focus is on cryptocurrency.

Not really, But I have always been keen in buying stocks. Just need to learn in depth about how it works and which stocks are the best to buy.
I know some companies actually reward there employees loyalty with free shares after a specific period of continuous employment. Whether that’s 2 years of 5 years, it’s a good incentive to keep valued team members. The biggest issues is with buying stocks is knowing when the right time is to buy (buy low), know when to hold (HODL), when to sell (sell on ATH (All Time High - you’ll learn this from reading graphs), and finally prediction of which stocks are most profitable.

For example, buying stocks or shares within a toilet roll, mask, or vaccine company before the pandemic began might have got you a lot of money - but that’s the million dollar question. No one can predict the future unfortunately!

It would've a very good idea to let ourselves look into having some very good and sound knowledge on how shares work and which shares to pick or go for if we are to start going into investing in shares

I can proudly say yes , although it just fractional shares I bought from some popular companies which also bring huge returns according to how you invested

I would like to buy it but for my children. Because they are less risk than cryptocurrency, it would be a good long term investment to get shares from Amazon and Tesla.

I would have love to be in the list of people who owns a share in a company but I just don't like the terms and conditions of becoming a share holder in most companies I have come in contact with

When I saw the prices of shares of companies like Apple, Tesla and others I was amazed. Since then I've been researching how to trade those "big boy" stocks.
The other limiting factor is the cost of such shares. No one is less than $400 per unit

To be very honest I do not go any share of any major company. the reason is that I don't have any interest in going shares and stocks of different companies. I know people make money with this.

I would have love to be in the list of people who owns a share in a company but I just don't like the terms and conditions of becoming a share holder in most companies I have come in contact with
Sometimes the terms and condition when buying shares in a company always makes people run away from buying a shares in a company and you also need to know everything about the shares before buying any shares.

I don't have any shares in any company at all. I hope and I'm positive I'll have shares in multinational companies in the future.

I am not into the habit of buying shares. And I don't have any shares that I have bought in any major company out there. if I had been someone that is into shares, I would have gotten so many of them by now, but no I don't

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back