What's new

Do you have any shares in a major company?

For now I do not have any stock or shares under my name, but I do have plans to buy some later on. I have always had the dream of buying some few shares in various companies, and I still plan on doing so later in the future.

I don't have any shares in a major company yet but I may be able to do that in the future because it is good to invest in what will benefit you ... Even from a major company.

I do not have shares in any company, I have known some people who invested in shares and it didn't yield a lot of profit so I prefer to do something else that is profitable.

I bought a Share in a major company and I am very glad that I have reaped the benefit countless number of times and that's exactly what I did. Shares with the major companies are good.

The purchase of shares is one of the most lucrative form of investment available today. But there are some constraint which has hindered certain individuals from acquiring shares and this involves the lack of proper information or awareness of the shares available in the stock market for sell.

Actually for now, I dont have any shares with a company but I am hoping to have so in the future. the reason is because I lack the financial strength to engage myself into such.

I wish to be having a lot of shares even though it was not worth so much money in top technological companies. The news about the pandemic actually made me to panic sell all of them and I am still looking for a good entry

No, I don't really understand how this shares really works. Even if I do I will not likely be able to invest or buy a share now because I don't have the required capital for that at the moment.

In my country it's almost impossible to venture into the share investment business model simply because it requires a heavy amount of capital for one to own a substantial amount of shares from major and biggest companies here.
The minimum amount worth of shares you can buy from the most best performing telecommunication company for example in my country is a whooping $5000. Who affords that?

Do you own any shares of a big or major company? I sadly do not have any shares in a company, but I have thought about getting shares in the Green Bay Packers NFL Football team.

But, I am curious about the shares you guys have in any major companies. Do you own any shares in a big company? And if so, are they big shares?
Currently, I don't have shares in any company but I'm interested in buying shares of a big company in the future. I need to earn and save more money for that.

I don't have any shares with a major company but I think it is a very good business, especially for people too busy in government jobs, it is an added advantage to their work.
Shares are very good investment to have expecially if you have some other things that you are doing,so you will not solely depend on your shares,but not only for those in the public sector or government sector.

I do not have any shares in any major company right now and I think that this is something that I am on the exposed to especially the fact that there are a lot of undervalued projects are there.

I bought a Share in a major company and I am very glad that I have reaped the benefit countless number of times and that's exactly what I did. Shares with the major companies are good.
That is a very good one,i had couple of experience way back in collage where i have to buy into financial institutions and maritime firms,off all the financial institution is doing well,as i have receive a couple of dividens over the years.
Yeah I think orientation is what matters a lot because when have the knowledge much earlier you can invest certain amount of money that someone will spend lavishly instead of Investing.
Definitelly the knowledge and orientation you have concerning a particular outfit you want to invest in,it will give an idea of their management and the general structure of the outfit and their capacity.

Last edited:
One of the best business and investing decisions you can make is to purchase shares in a large, successful firm that consistently offers superior returns at year's end. However, as of right now, I don't own any shares.

One of the best business and investment in life is to buy and have share in a big major company that always have better return at the end of the year, but for now I don't have any shares.
Having a share in a big esterblishment is the dream of every investor,reason being that you will leverage on the staff strenght,technical expertise and the huge financial strenght of the firm.
In my whole life I always wanted to have a share of apple or Google or Microsoft..,today am so proud that I atleast bought a fractional shares of each company I just mentioned
Though i have not bought into any of these big outfit,but i have been able to buy into some big financial institution in my region,and also i have bought into some marine logistic outfit .

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back