What's new

Do you have any shares in a major company?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Do you own any shares of a big or major company? I sadly do not have any shares in a company, but I have thought about getting shares in the Green Bay Packers NFL Football team.

But, I am curious about the shares you guys have in any major companies. Do you own any shares in a big company? And if so, are they big shares?

Likewise me I don't really have a shares or company but I am planing a towards it, because is really good to have such so to help one in the future.

One of the best business and investment in life is to buy and have share in a big major company that always have better return at the end of the year, but for now I don't have any shares.

No, l don't but l intend to buy, starting with Apple products. Though it can be a Hercules task when looking out for good company shares to buy. Those companies with great exploits and dealings and can never go down in the nearest future.

For now I do not have any stock or shares under my name, but I do have plans to buy some later on. I have always had the dream of buying some few shares in various companies, and I still plan on doing so later in the future.

In my whole life I always wanted to have a share of apple or Google or Microsoft..,today am so proud that I atleast bought a fractional shares of each company I just mentioned

Same here, I do not own any shares for now, however I plan to own shares soon enough in some developing tech companies, if I'm able to. I think that is one good investment on a long run.

When it comes to biz, location plays a very big depending on if you're starting or you're already known. If starting, yes it plays but if relocating customer can still link up via calls & other handles...

In my whole life I always wanted to have a share of apple or Google or Microsoft..,today am so proud that I atleast bought a fractional shares of each company I just mentioned
Having a share in a major and popular companies like Apple , Microsoft and Google I the dream of most people because you can make a lot of money through that.

I own no shares in any major or minor company anywhere. I do not do share because it has not been something I participate in before. But will.have to take my time to look into the possibility someday

I do not have any person shares with any company but I am trying to see if I can be able to make it in the future even though it's not that easy to reach to their demand but I am trying.

I do not own any share in any company but I heard that having share in company is a long term investment that profit you and not just you but with your family

As of this moment I don't have any shares in any Major company but I forsee it happening in the coming years,I need to leave something for my kids

I have had a couple of shares in Facebook and Amazon presently but in total they are not even up to $40. I decided to buy them with some free money that I was having in my account.

Do you own any shares of a big or major company? I sadly do not have any shares in a company, but I have thought about getting shares in the Green Bay Packers NFL Football team.

But, I am curious about the shares you guys have in any major companies. Do you own any shares in a big company? And if so, are they big shares?
Having shares with big companies is a good idea but it depends on you as an individual the amount of money you have, right now I don't have any share with company but hope to have one in the future

Well I do not have any shares with any company for now this is as a result of low fund but I believe with time I will be able to secure because I am working hard towards achieving in the future.

I do not have any shares presently but it's a very welcome idea and a good investment venture. I would surely do so when I have the funds at hand

I have had a couple of shares in Facebook and Amazon presently but in total they are not even up to $40. I decided to buy them with some free money that I was having in my account.
I remember some couple of years back while i was still in collage,i bought some shares in a blue chip company in my country,they are actually into marine and support services,and it has been very good in terms of value apprication.

I remember some couple of years back while i was still in collage,i bought some shares in a blue chip company in my country,they are actually into marine and support services,and it has been very good in terms of value apprication.
That is very good decision you took back then but I wish you know if the share has appreciated significantly from the time you bought it tl this moment and do you get dividend yearly or what.

Personally, for now I don't have any shares to my name but I will think of investing in it soon as this can be helpful in the future. I want to make sure I understand how the system works very well and know legit companies too before venturing into shares investment. There are some people who bought shares in the past and today they don't know what happened to the shares or the company as they hear from them again. So one has to be very careful when investing. It is just my opinion.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back