What's new

Do you have any regrets of not holding Bitcoin?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
I regretted not investing in Bitcoin when it was first introduced to me because at the time it was introduced to me, bitcoin was sold below $1000 . If I had kept the bitcoin and hold it, it will have become a big amount of money for me.

I do have regrets about not holding my Bitcoin. When Bitcoin was $900, I had almost 1 BTC. If I had held my BTC, I would have $68 K in November 2021, and even today I would have $30K. That's a lot of money in my home country. I did not start holding my crypto assets until the end of 2020.

When it first came out, yes I regret not putting a few hundred in at least. I would have made quite a bit if I had invested from the get-go. But, now days it's quite hard to truly invest as you need to put in a ton just to really have a chance. Putting in a small amount here and there doesn't really do much. You might gain some profit, but the more money you have in bitcoin the more chances you have of making more.

But, getting invested in bitcoin is easier said than done. I think you have to invest a lot to get a solid payout.

It's not uncommon to feel regret about missed investment opportunities, especially in hindsight when the value of an asset has significantly increased. Bitcoin's price history is a prime example of how early investors who held onto their coins have seen substantial returns over time.

However, it's important to remember that investing always carries risks, and past performance does not guarantee future results.

Well, I have no regrets for not having bought Bitcoin when I saw it at $ 600, I bought when it was at higher prices and since then I have hold most of my investment in Bitcoin, the market is always full of opportunities, do not suffer for a missed opportunity because more will always come.

I know that if I had bought at $ 600 I would have made a lot of money, but nothing happens, I already made money with that investment and I hope to continue doing it, the future awaits.

I always remember when Bitcoin was new and everyone was talking about it and investing in it, I never thought it would be something that would last and I feel many others had the same opinion as well.

Fast forward about 10-11 years and we are now seeing Bitcoin being one of the most secure crypto coins. I will admit, seeing how secure it is I do have regrets that I did not invest in Bitcoin when it was first released and holding it as I am pretty sure by now, I would be better financially than I am now.

I guess most of us were not to know and with something so new, it would have been a risk at first.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back