What's new

Do you have any plans for New Year?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
New Year 2023 is a little over a week away and I myself can not believe how fast 2022 went. After the year I have had though, I am glad to see the back of 2022 and see in 2023 and really hope that it is better than this year if I am honest. With that being said, what are your plans to say goodbye to 2022 and ring in 2023? Are you someone who likes it quiet or do you go all out and celebrate with a party?

I myself love to set out buffet food and get some alcoholic beverages if I am honest and make a night of it with friends and family. We play games such as Just Dance, have party food, and just have a night of fun before ringing in the New Year. It's always nice to have family round and all get-together and see the new year together.

What are your plans for New Year?

Just to get into better shape!
Sounds like a plan, especially after Christmas week, and in some cases, you can go a little overboard with foods you usually would not eat due to that time of year, wanting to get into better shape is always something to focus on it in the New Year.

In terms of say new years resolutions I myself would love to be able to also focus on getting in better shape and also drinking more water as I feel I still lack the amount of water intake per day. I have seen something going around TikTok that seems to be working for many which is a weighted hula hoop that can help train and tone your stomach area so that may also be something I give a try in the new year as well as the water intake.

New Year 2023 is a little over a week away and I myself can not believe how fast 2022 went. After the year I have had though, I am glad to see the back of 2022 and see in 2023 and really hope that it is better than this year if I am honest. With that being said, what are your plans to say goodbye to 2022 and ring in 2023? Are you someone who likes it quiet or do you go all out and celebrate with a party?

I myself love to set out buffet food and get some alcoholic beverages if I am honest and make a night of it with friends and family. We play games such as Just Dance, have party food, and just have a night of fun before ringing in the New Year. It's always nice to have family round and all get-together and see the new year together.

What are your plans for New Year?
I just want to be happy spend time with my family and have a great time I also want to earn more money onile I hope this year will be better than 2022 because it was a little rough for me but I'm okey now

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back