What's new

Do you have any experience of stock investment?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
Stocks is a very good investment but it comes with high level of risk and that is why it could be categorised as high-risk investment programs . I would like to ask if each and every member have an experience on how to invest in stocks.

i do not have any form of experience in stock trading, because it is very difficult to see someone that is willing to mentor you on stock trading, so i do not have interest in it.

I have done stock investment, I still have portfolio in the stock market. However, my experience is limited to investing in the local market I have never invested in international stocks.

My knowledge in stock investment is very shallow but I am very convinced that you can make decent money if you invest in blue-chip stocks because it's a stock that is issued by companies that has good financial records.

I have not done that before because I don't have any forms of any experience on stock investment, but I believe that there is money on stock investment when you have knowledge about stock investment.

Actually stocks trading is a very lucrative form of online trading even though it's associated with alot of high level of risk even though it can be managed if you have the kind of knowledge required.

You can also invest into local and international markets.

Yes, I have an experience investing in stocks. I have bought stocks before. Though, I am not an expert when it comes to investing in stocks, but I have basic idea on how it is done.

No I have never done that,I don't invest my money on stocks, I invest my money on cryptocurrency and forex trading that's what I found profitable for me.

Actually I have not been into stocks trading or investment before but I believe it a kind of Lucrative form of trading for those who have the perfect knowledge about how it works and it's done.

Though I had heard a lot about stock trading but have not actually took part in any of them. Stock trading is also part of financial trading like forex trading. The only difference is that stock trading deals with trading the shares of companies.

Actually stocks trading is a very lucrative form of online trading even though it's associated with alot of high level of risk even though it can be managed if you have the kind of knowledge required.

You can also invest into local and international markets.
Stock trading can only be lucrative if you know everything about the business , but it can also be lucrative if you have a better teacher that will help you with the investment .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back